Best Solstice Aqua Class Cabin location

Linco711

• 1 year later...
We had 1610 on Equinox in Feb and it was FABULOUS!!!! Bed by the closet and the balcony was huge, VERY enjoyable. We had great views from the balcony.

I have Equinox cabin 1610 booked for a 12 day Europe cruise. Wondering if there was any noticeable noise from the recreation/pool deck above?

Thanks, Chas

I have Equinox cabin 1610 booked for a 12 day Europe cruise. Wondering if there was any noticeable noise from the recreation/pool deck above?

Thanks, Chas

Your cabin, location, and huge balcony should outweigh any noise you might hear from the deck chairs being positioned in the morning from above. :rolleyes:

Your cabin, location, and huge balcony should outweigh any noise you might hear from the deck chairs being positioned in the morning from above. :rolleyes:

Ok thanks - both light sleepers but early risers. Had AC cabin 1575 (middle of ship) last time on Equinox and the dragging of chairs in early morning was quite noticeable. Sounds like it was not a problem for you in 1610.

Ok thanks - both light sleepers but early risers. Had AC cabin 1575 (middle of ship) last time on Equinox and the dragging of chairs in early morning was quite noticeable. Sounds like it was not a problem for you in 1610.

We had 1608 on Solstice, and our son and his partner had 1610. They liked it so much they booked the same exact cabin on Equinox - and are aboard right now!

LOVED the location, right by the elevators, and the balconies were amazing. A few pics (with the divider open):

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

More pics and a review are linked in my signature. Have fun!

• 2 years later...

Is anyone able to post a link to a thread in around 2010 or 2012 where a guy had gone painstakingly through photos of the Celebrity solstice ships, rating the cabins from the outside. I came across it when looking up something about aqua class cabins but I can't locate it anymore, it's buried in cruise critic somewhere. Many thanks for anyone who can remember where that is.