? about food on Solstice's Tuscan Grille

cruiser61262

We've eaten in Tuscan on both Solstice and Equinox. Both times, everyone in our parties really enjoyed what they ordered. The filet is terrific the first time and I really enjoyed the veal parmesan. The Tuscan onion soup was very good recently on Equinox (better than on Solstice). No one in our party had anything to eat that they didn't like. We had 14 in our party on Equinox and we probably had most items on the menu between all of us. Everyone loved what they had.

ENJOY!

We went to the Tuscan dining room on our Equinox Trans Atalntic cruise in Nov 2009 . The food is fabulously presented & served & of the highest quality . My first cousin owned 5 star Italian dinner houses & the Tuscan was equivalent to the 5 star level .

Caution be prepared to eat a lot ,so skiping lunch might be a good idea or at least eat very light for lunch.

You will love the Tuscan (our favorite)

Cliff

Another question if you don't mind. I am intrigued by the soups and the Caesar Salad. Would it be Piggy of us to order both. From what I understand it is a salad for 2. Is that right? I know that we would split it among the 3 of us if possible, because it may be hard to believe but we really don't eat a lot when we go on cruises. Thanks again

Another question if you don't mind. I am intrigued by the soups and the Caesar Salad. Would it be Piggy of us to order both. From what I understand it is a salad for 2. Is that right? I know that we would split it among the 3 of us if possible, because it may be hard to believe but we really don't eat a lot when we go on cruises. Thanks again

Nothing wrong with ordering both.

Nothing wrong with ordering both.

Mind you will have the Antipasti plate the bring which was a starter in itself and the breads - oh they were wonderful

I regret eating some much bread at the beginning of the meal as it meant my appetite for the delicious desserts was gone

I started with the most amazing crab starter; the pasta and meatballs was also mmm in fact I am drooling as I type this

We did not enjoy the MDR so much on Equinox but thought Tuscan was wonderful as was Murano. Next cruise we are thinking of just going between the speciality restaurants and Bistro at 5 and save money eleswhere to cover this experience

The Kobe beef style meatballs are very good. We had a small plate of them twice on our visits to Tuscan Grill. The rib eye steaks were good too. Our waiter on the Equinox steered us away from the New York steaks. He said they were too dry even when cooked medium rare.

Scotslizzy-

If you want a great steak, order the Filet at the Tuscan Grille. Mine was one of the best I've ever had either at a specialty ship's restaurant or at a great steakhouse on land. Tender, juicy, cooked just the way I had requested it. The Caesar salad prepared at the table was also wonderful.

Archived