Any such thing as an AQ cabin for 3 people?

MDCruiserz

We're traveling on Solstice in April in CC, traveling with our DS (almost 15) and would dearly love to change to AQ. Until today I had assumed that AQ was truly sold out & that's why we weren't able to book. I just realized that there are cabins available for 2 passengers. The deck plans don't show *any* cabins that can hold 3, but I've noticed that some triple cabins in other classes don't show correctly on the deck plans, so am holding out some hope. Just wondering if anyone knows whether there is any such thing as an AQ cabin that holds 3.

Thanks!

Aqua class was designed for adults only.

There are no cabins for 3.

Children are welcome in the AQ cabins however the cabins cannot hold more than 2 people. If there was a single parent traveling with their underage child they are permitted in the cabins and in the dining area Blu.

Please note that children of any age that are booked in AquaClass staterooms are welcome to dine in Blu with an adult.

Additionally, onboard our Solstice-class ships, children that are booked in suites that are at least 12 years old will be accommodated in Blu when dining with an adult, based on availability only. Please note that any suite guests that dine in Blu will be charged a recommended gratuity of $5 per guest.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/whyceleb/specialtyDining/Blu.do?pagename=sl_blu_detail

Archived