Is the bathrobe a gift?

The bathrobe..... the lamp....the coffee table.... yours for the taking !!! :) :)

Don't laugh.... I watched a woman try to stuff a lamp in her bag on the 3rd sailing of the Sovereign of the Seas. Even her bag was a little small to carry the lamp. She should have had a shopping bag. It takes all kinds.

Don't laugh.... I watched a woman try to stuff a lamp in her bag on the 3rd sailing of the Sovereign of the Seas. Even her bag was a little small to carry the lamp. She should have had a shopping bag. It takes all kinds.

I think I would take some of the crew before thinking about lamps...

If you want a Robe...I would ask for a nice new one never used to take home...given the cost may as well have it right out of the bag.

Very Funny !!! :D Whole new meaning to ALL INCLUSIVE !!

Thank you. It seems like a silly question now but I really didn't know!

Not a silly question. I am glad I could help. Never hesitate to ask, most of the posters here are happy to help if they can.

Have a great cruise.

Annieeee

to be honest, the robes sold through gifts and gear are a lot better than the ones put in the cabins. My TA sent me one, its a waffle weave and a lot softer than the ones I've gotten in my cabin. I love it

I was going to advise Lileesa that it could be a gift...as a former TA I sent some as bon voyage gifts.

RCCL robes are fun to have at home............one just has to purchase them.

All hotels that offer slippers....to take home, also offer bathrobes. If they find the bathrobe missing...........it goes on your credit card.

I have an old Celebrity Cruises robe.......that was a gift to me, about 5 years ago, and it's warm, and I wear it in the winter time, here in Arizona.

So far, I don't own a RCL robe, nor has one been given to me. However, we have 2 drawers of unused RCL slippers!!:D

Maybe I should look into putting those on Ebay!!;):eek:

Rick

RCCL robes are fun to have at home............one just has to purchase them. Rick

Three kinds of robes can be ordered on Gifts & Gear ASHORE and delivered right to your home...waffle, luxury, and terry. :p

I hope that she wrapped the lamp in RCI beach towels to reduce the chance of breakage.;)

Once we rented a little cabin on the lake, and among the requisite "here you are" information on the coffee table was a page listing the cost of EVERYTHING in the cabin -- just in case you were tempted to steal it. When I say EVERYTHING, I mean it included the cost of not only the obvious towels, sheets, and even lamps -- but it also included the replacement cost of the refrigerator, the cookware, the end tables, the television -- EVERYTHING.

We still laugh about that sometimes. We'll go into a hotel room, see something we like, and someone -- usually my youngest child -- will pipe up with, "Hey, I like this. Where's the notebook? I wanna know what it costs!" Most often it's something super-ridiculous . . . like the ceiling fan.

You can order the luxury robe for $80 and the terry robe for $50 through gifts and gear and have it delivered to your cabin.

But you have to make sure that you leave enough room in your luggage to get it home after the cruise.

Archived