When should I expect to receive my C&A member number

While on our first cruise in early February DH and I signed up for C&A Membership. We still have not received anything stating our member numbers. When should we expect to get these, and how will they be sent (email vs snail mail)?

Thanks!

While on our first cruise in early February DH and I signed up for C&A Membership. We still have not received anything stating our member numbers. When should we expect to get these, and how will they be sent (email vs snail mail)?

Thanks!

OK, I am proving that I'm a newbie - what is C&A?

• 1 month later...
This happened to me too, I just rang them and within the following week I had my welcome letter with money off when booking my next cruise, not much but every little helps!

Quick question: How long after you complete a cruise does it take for the cruise credit to show up in your online total?

Quick question: How long after you complete a cruise does it take for the cruise credit to show up in your online total?

It totally varies...I did a b2b at the end of April & by Wed. after I got home the credit for my 1st leg was showing...by the begining of the following week credit for the 2nd leg was showing along with my new C&A Status...:D I've had other cruises that took up to 6 weeks to show up...on average though...I'd say 2-3 weeks is about normal...

It totally varies...I did a b2b at the end of April & by Wed. after I got home the credit for my 1st leg was showing...by the begining of the following week credit for the 2nd leg was showing along with my new C&A Status...:D I've had other cruises that took up to 6 weeks to show up...on average though...I'd say 2-3 weeks is about normal...

Thanks...

We never did get a C&A number in two years following first RCI cruise so I went online last week, put in sail date of 1st cruise and ship and got an email with number in a few minutes. Because 1st one was 12 night we got two cruise credits and it shows it now. Wanted number for each of us for the one we just booked.

Archived