Welcome Home Copper

sealady1

Yes, absolutely! Loved your posts, Copper, felt as if I were on the ship with you & the child bride. So, welcome back.

Looking ahead & anticipating more at-sea posts, when do you sail again? Thanks for taking time to write. I so appreciate those of you who post while on vacation.

Hey John and Maria, welcome back glad you had a wonderful cruise.

Thanks for the daily reports made me feel like I still aboard.

Call me and let me know when you are available for lunch. We can talk about our cruises on the beautiful O. :cool:

Thanx y'all:) Had a great time on the O; still working on the last sea day page with Mariners Brunch, the Last Supper, etc.

Got off Oosterdam around 0930; got the hooptee at the HI parking structure across the street (hot tip is to park there for the stay 'n cruise rate when/if you stay there!!) and picked up the child bride waiting with the luggage back at the cruise terminal (lots of POVs, taxi cabs, limo's and shared-ride shuttle vans in there caused some congestion). Hit the northbound I-5 around 1000 and, with a fuel stop in Carslbad, pulled in the driveway at noon sharp

Dankjewel! Hope your new place is treating you well

Alaska:)

We are temporary in Uitgeest, nice place at the lake. Check facebook for details.

The new appartement will be ready beginning of June, delayed because to the severe winter in NL.

Still hope to dao Alaska one time.

I'm going to WELCOME you home Copper, even though I'll bet you wished you were still cruising, I know I would be. Glad you had a good cruise and thanks again for the time and money you spent to do the live reports. As only you can do, they were excellent.

Archived