Royal Caribbean killed my dog!

Don't know if any of you have seen this thread, "Tales - Denied Boarding".

My dog was freaking out.

He thought it was, "TAILS - Denied Boarding".

I've just now gotten him calmed down enough to explain that Royal Caribbean will not be cutting off his tail.

That is one relieved puppy, let me tell you.

The crabs are already on the ship.......Dinner!

Not according to the well known reference book entitled, "The Recognition and Identification of Indigenous and Migratory Cruise Ship Flora and Fauna".

Here is a direct quote,

The (in)famous Red-Hued Cruising Crab (A.K.A, a Critter) can be found throughout the fleets of many Cruise Lines.

Known to favor the ships of Royal Caribbean International, large groups of these Critters can be found roaming freely on board RCI's ships.

Although they are not entirely nocturnal, they are noted for spending large quantities of time exploring the ships at night.

With IMMA, the Queen of the Critters, spearheading much foolishness and revelry, the Critters are not unknown to go days without sleep.

Be on the lookout for Critters on your next cruise and, if seen, be sure to approach and join in the fun

So happy to have found this thread. I heard my husband talking to a friend about our upcoming cruise. He said he was looking forward to everything about the trip, except that he had to bring the old goat with him. I didn't even know we had a goat, but am happy to know it will enjoy cruising with all the other animals.

T-75

So happy to have found this thread. I heard my husband talking to a friend about our upcoming cruise. He said he was looking forward to everything about the trip, except that he had to bring the old goat with him. I didn't even know we had a goat, but am happy to know it will enjoy cruising with all the other animals.

T-75

:eek:

ROFL. This thread has had me cracking up for two days but I really laughed out loud at this post!

T-75

Now that's downright funny...:D

Well, all I know is when we brought our MONKEY on our TransAtlantic cruise last November he was treated famously. He got to eat in the main dining room and the room steward couldn't seem to do enough for him.

3169mps.jpg

10o1doi.jpg

1z6qz2r.jpg

T-75

Just kidding

goatinbonnet.jpg

This is not an uncommon occurance at all! A few years ago I got caught smuggling an iron on board. They were mad enough about that, but once they found out that I filled the spray reservoir with vodka, that really set them off. I didn't even take poor Muggles on vacation with me but when I got home, he was nowhere to be found! I checked in the bedroom for him and there it was... a towel animal that looked just like him! :(

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Make sure your dog is current on rabies vaccination..Wouldn't want him to bite someone, and have an epidemic of rabid passengers at sea.!

You let the cat (uh, I mean dog) out of the bag. RCCL was trying to keep the name of its next ship a secret - Rabid Passengers of the Seas.

Edited by lysolqn