Pacific Dawn Limping Back To Brisbane

I think P & O will be forced to lift their game, both in ship maintenance and pricing, with the number of new ships coming for short duration smash and grab raids on there near monopoly (with Princess). Dissatisfied people are going to have a choice of not lining arrogant Carnival Corp pockets and still cruise. This can't be bad... bring on the competition:D.

Jenny

It doesn't matter how many refurbishments 'old' ships have....the bottom line is they're still 'old'.

Some of the components on ships cannot be refurbished therefore the ship begins to look dated.

Like us, the older we get the more frequently we need repairing and refurbishment.....:p

What looked good 30 years ago.....doesn't look as good 30 years later.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jillybean:D

Hi Jillybean, they tell me the older you get..... the more character you get, perhaps they are just being polite:D

I myself must be full of character by now;)

Jenny

Quote: Like us, the older we get the more frequently we need repairing and refurbishment.....

What looked good 30 years ago.....doesn't look as good 30 years later....End of Quote.

It depends how good or bad your eyes are, Jillybean! :D

Quote: Like us, the older we get the more frequently we need repairing and refurbishment.....

What looked good 30 years ago.....doesn't look as good 30 years later....End of Quote.

Ahhhhhhhh.......I can read it now.....I've put on my glasses.....:D

Sandy, think of it this way. Wine gets better with age...Cheese gets better with age...not your fault your not wine or cheese ;):p

Sandy, think of it this way. Wine gets better with age...Cheese gets better with age...not your fault your not wine or cheese ;):p

Hehehe Jas - I can see you have sharpened your wit today. :D

I was going to reply to one of your posts this afternoon - and there it was - gone! Now I can't remember what it was. Can't have been important. :rolleyes:

Hehehe Jas - I can see you have sharpened your wit today. :D

I was going to reply to one of your posts this afternoon - and there it was - gone! Now I can't remember what it was. Can't have been important. :rolleyes:

Heheh you know i loves ya...yeah i liked my comment today. Thinking the thread was about useless ship information i informed people that ships can also be used to transport cattle, sheep and cargo. It was just a shame that my friends accidently caught the cattle ship as opposed to Rhapsody when it docked in Brisbane. Shame Thieds thread wasnt there earlier ;)

Thied, quite seriously...dont you have a house to haunt? :cool:

Heheh you know i loves ya...yeah i liked my comment today. Thinking the thread was about useless ship information i informed people that ships can also be used to transport cattle, sheep and cargo. It was just a shame that my friends accidently caught the cattle ship as opposed to Rhapsody when it docked in Brisbane. Shame Thieds thread wasnt there earlier ;)

Thied, quite seriously...dont you have a house to haunt? :cool:

Did you see that cattle/sheep carrier ship on that TV documentary show not so long ago? I reckon they were in better conditions than when my family came out from Germany on those really old ships back in the 1800's. They were in such cramped conditions, and a lot of people died on the way out.

wine gets corked and cheese can go off

I would suppose you know that, after rummaging through the bins when Rhapsody docks in Brisbane...(refer your previous posts if you have forgotten the dates:rolleyes:)

they must have been very stupid friends to mistaken a cattle ship for a cruise ship:confused: or is they what you consider your friends to be cattle?

No i think they were coming down to see you off...but as usual you were no where to be seen. Maybe should have read your thread as to what date the ship was in

Archived