Majesty JS size ?

hi, i was looking at the room sizes on rccl's website and seen that the JS's on the majesty are only 173sq.ft compared to i just picked the Adventure and its JS's are 277sq.ft then i went on to compare to just a balcony cabin on the Adventure and they are 188sq.ft... so my question is is the balcony cabins on most ships really bigger than a JS on majesty?? because in the pics on rccls website on the JS on majesty it looks bigger than a regular balcony that ive always been in before. so is it really smaller or did they just screw up on the sq. ft for the JS? oh and does anyone have any actual pics of what a JS on majesty looks like? thanks

Majesty is one of the older, smaller ships....the cabins are teeny...even the JS's! The deck plan looks larger because it's a smaller ship, and they make the plans fit the page...

Compare the drawings of Majesty to Freedom...they take up the same space, but they are NOT the same size!

We've sailed in JS's on MJ (have another next week) and just pretend we are in a D1 elsewhere. If you want a balcony on Majesty or Monarch, that's the only way to go. Majesty and Monarch are older and smaller, but what fun for a shorty cruise, with great staff and crews!

Rick and Deirdra

We've sailed in JS's on MJ (have another next week) and just pretend we are in a D1 elsewhere. If you want a balcony on Majesty or Monarch, that's the only way to go. Majesty and Monarch are older and smaller, but what fun for a shorty cruise, with great staff and crews!

Rick and Deirdra

do you by chance have any pics of the JS looks like?

Just back from 7nts on Majesty in a JS...and yes...it is MUCH smaller than a normal JS...to me it even seemed smaller than our E1 on Mariner..but maybe not. It was fine for 2 people for 4nts..and almost roomy for 1 person for 3 nts..sorry I don't have any good pictures of our room..

I think the JS cabins on MJ/MN are shaped more like a square than the E1/D1 cabins on VY/FR class. Though slightly smaller in square footage, the MJ/MN JS cabins seem more like a hotel room to me than the E1/D1 cabins. Less of a long skinny rectangle feeling.

Archived