Bon Voyage no sell Liquor complaint email add

Would love to Mach, but for the life of me, and I have been on his blog, I can not figure out where to write to him.. :o Lol.. I can't, I have looked several times too..

I think you just comment on any post with "John, Please Reply" as the first line.

I decided to take my first cruise on carnival which leaves this Sunday-- one of the things I have also done is buy a bottle of rum for my cabin on NCL-- for convenience, if Carnival changes this and with all of their new boarding policies like with soda--I guess i will take this cruise and go back to-NCL if they do not change this policy and some of the others --there are just too many options of where to spend my money..

You think smuggling was bad before--now it will be worse and Carnival will lose more revenue.

Big Green

How to get in touch w/John Heald:

No email for direct contact.. but here is the one for his blog.. you can also post this there as well..

www.johnhealdsblog.com

http://johnhealdsblog.com/

Hi guys. I've been asked for the email address again, just trying to keep it on the same thread.

I contacted carnival on the no sale liquor from bon voyage. They said you can still purchase however many bottle of champagne and wine you want. They also gave me the following email for the gentlemen who made this decision for answers concerning this matter. They said if there are complaints with the no liquor policy they want to hear about it.

Paul Shea-VP over the food & beverage services.

bon_voyage_mailbox@carnival.com

Keep emailing

What really gets me is that they completely stopped offering it. They could have raised prices... they could have limited it to one or two bottles per room... they could have reduced the variety offered...

While none of those options are particularly attractive to me, they're much better than completely doing away with it altogether. I'm hoping that they're going to replace it with something else, as others have suggested.

Why do they have to keep changing stuff? Find some happy ground where you can make a good profit and your customers are happy and leave it there. Do you really need to squeeze as much cash out of us as possible? Perhaps they'd like to pick us up by our ankles and give us a good shake before we disembark, too.

What? I don't want to smuggle. They need to rethink their decision.

Originally Posted by rwdtgb viewpost.gif

I just tried to order for my cruise in 2 weeks and was told the policy was changed, but they are getting numerous e-mails and to check back in 24 to 48 hours for a possible change.

Not fun its work.. and posting your poll asking how to smuggle defeats the purpose:rolleyes:

Sure its fun. Start thinks of new ways to smuggle. Or just go to Bar. Matters not to me. We do both and will continue.

How to get in touch w/John Heald:

No email for direct contact.. but here is the one for his blog.. you can also post this there as well..

www.johnhealdsblog.com

http://johnhealdsblog.com/

Hi guys. I've been asked for the email address again, just trying to keep it on the same thread.

I contacted carnival on the no sale liquor from bon voyage. They said you can still purchase however many bottle of champagne and wine you want. They also gave me the following email for the gentlemen who made this decision for answers concerning this matter. They said if there are complaints with the no liquor policy they want to hear about it.

Paul Shea-VP over the food & beverage services.

bon_voyage_mailbox@carnival.com

Keep emailing

Originally Posted by rwdtgb viewpost.gif

I just tried to order for my cruise in 2 weeks and was told the policy was changed, but they are getting numerous e-mails and to check back in 24 to 48 hours for a possible change.

Al here,

Just got off the phone with Carnival, BVD was closed at 5:00, so I asked the nice lady who answered the phone re the change of no sale alcohol policy.

She basically said, "Didn't hear anything about any changes. Let me check with my stupidvisor." He said, "nope, the policy has not changed, nothing but wine, champange, and beer can be purchased."

"That's the way , she says, its been for years."

Hmmmm...I begged to differ, and was dismissed as a crazed Cruise Critic spreader of rumors.

Oh well...

We leave in 47 days and I was planning to call next week to order from the Bon Voyage department. We don't drink a lot, but we like the option of having a drink while we are getting ready for dinner or a little toddy before bed each night. In addition, we always order the wine package while we are on the ship. Why Carnival thinks this is a good idea escapes me. We will be sending an e-mail. Hopefully, the work all of you have done today is already paying off.

What really frosts me is that Carnival is trying to control MY vacation experience.

I don't need "Big Brother" watching over me (I'm getting way too much of that from the Federal Government, thank you).

I will not vacation where my "host" seeks to control my social life, my leisure time.

Sorry Carnival. You've gone to far. I will not allow you -a service provider- to intrude this way in my life.

Can someone write to John Heald? He is a top dude right?
I'm sure someone corrected you already, but in case no one has, John Heald is the Senior Cruise director and has a somewaht popular (with certain people) blog about cruising. The only thing he is in charge of is the Bingo and Trivia games on whatever cruise ship is under his feet.

I'm sure someone corrected you already, but in case no one has, John Heald is the Senior Cruise director and has a somewaht popular (with certain people) blog about cruising. The only thing he is in charge of is the Bingo and Trivia games on whatever cruise ship is under his feet.

Nope... No one has.. Thank you for that info.. So how do we all get in touch with the owner.. Lol.. hahahaha..:D

Archived