Bon Voyage no sell Liquor complaint email add

i saw the posters email post from the get go. don't know why anyone else was having problems. and that was rude to the one poster on their response on posting right.

If you are referring to me:confused:....I posted the link for the email addy as there was no reason to not post it in the correct formatted link and was only trying to help ! ;) And the OP did the same later down the thread too ! :rolleyes:

I wrote an email also. My wife and I are going on our first cruise in October. I thought Bon Voyage was a very fair setup, where Carnival made a modest markup and we could enjoy drinks in our cabin. Now out of spite, my wife and I will only drink off port. Well I am sure she will get a few Drink of the Days but that is all.

I just sent the following email w/links to Paul Shae showing him how unhappy people are, I'll let you know if I get a response.

Here are some links to your unhappy customers. You may need to be a member of cruise critic to view, but I'm sure you already are. Hopefully you will reconsider.

boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1203744&highlight=bon+voyage[/url]

and

boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1203829&highlight=bon+voyage[/url]

OK I understand people are upset about this but the threats to cancel your future booked cruises..or even thinking about canceling your cruises........

Really!.....

come on... it would take alot more for me to cancel ...like the ship is on fire ...or the stop offering booze all together...

What hapens if you already ordered it. I'll shoot myself if i waited too long. I was actually going to pay the inflated price of 2 bottles of absolut......NOW I can't....Is this true.

I could have a week ago:(

What hapens if you already ordered it. I'll shoot myself if i waited too long. I was actually going to pay the inflated price of 2 bottles of absolut......NOW I can't....Is this true.

I could have a week ago:(

If you already ordered I think you are ok.. I am assuming this is as of this morning, anyone who tried to order was told no..

I would call if you already placed an order before all of this to see if they will honor your order.. ;)

Hi luv2gonow

Here is info for you. Email them & ask. I'm sure you'll be fine.

I contacted carnival on the no sale liquor from bon voyage. They said you can still purchase however many bottle of champagne and wine you want. They also gave me the following email for the gentlemen who made this decision for answeres concerning this matter. Let him know if there are any complaints.

Paul Shae-VP over the food & beverage services.

bon_voyage_mailbox@carnival.com

Hope this helps. :)

I'm thinking the same thing.

NCL tried to stop allowing alcohol to be purchased but it was overturned very quickly, hopefully this one will be also. However, if you think Carnival has a big mark up wait until you see NCL's. :eek:

I am verging on canceling our cruise for September, too many other lines to choose from without the recent hassle. Final payment is 6/22 so still have a few weeks to decide.

OK I understand people are upset about this but the threats to cancel your future booked cruises..or even thinking about canceling your cruises........

Really!.....

come on... it would take alot more for me to cancel ...like the ship is on fire ...or the stop offering booze all together...

I agree!

Just sent my email...

Mr Shae,

I have just learned of your decision to discontinue this service to

your loyal Carnival Cruiser's. I think this is absolutely ridiculous

and all though I have never purchased from Bon Voyage there are many

of my cruising friends that do. Because of this decision we have now

decided to look at All Inclusive land vacations for our group starting

in 2012.

Thanks for taking care of your loyal cruisers... I will be Platinum on

my next cruise in September of this year, I have one other cruise

booked and I think that maybe it for us and alot more.

I think you should have looked at the option that has been implemented

with Celebrity to offer certain non and alcoholic packages to your

cruisers instead of cutting them off completely... :(

A very UNHAPPY Platinum member,

Hi guys. I've been asked for the email address again, just trying to keep it on the same thread.

I contacted carnival on the no sale liquor from bon voyage. They said you can still purchase however many bottle of champagne and wine you want. They also gave me the following email for the gentlemen who made this decision for answers concerning this matter. They said if there are complaints with the no liquor policy they want to hear about it.

Paul Shea-VP over the food & beverage services.

bon_voyage_mailbox@carnival.com

Hope this helps. :)

Really!.....

If I could cancel my cruise and not lose the $1000 deposit (I booked early saver) I would definitely be cancelling REALLY!!!!. We have always done all-inclusives but I talked my husband into trying a cruise just once. Even though the price is at least double what we would pay going to an all-inclusive, last minute, at a 4-5* resort, not including airfare of at least $1200, an overnight stay in a motel in Tampa, excursions and now outrageously priced drinks on top. When I started researching this cruise, alcohol smuggling was tolerated by Carnival, when they clamped down on that we at least had Bon Voyage to fall back on. Carnival will get less alcohol profit from us than we had initially planned. We had planned to buy a few DODs and whatnot and we'll still do that, but the extras we would've had in our cabin will now be had in port!

Archived