**Golden Princess May 14, 2011 - Vancouver To Seattle**

LEtue

Has anyone booked their hotels? Just wondering. That was a big topic last weekend.

Mary

No deals found yet....last year at this time the Grand Hyatt was offering a $156 AAA for the May 2010. They must be holding out on us!

I just climbed out of the jacuzzi and feel WONDERFUL! If you need some good weather for the 4th, come visit me in San Diego. :)

Katherine

Ya, well wouldn't you be surprised if we all showed up! San Diego does have wonderful year round weather - right?

I just climbed out of the jacuzzi and feel WONDERFUL! If you need some good weather for the 4th, come visit me in San Diego. :)

Katherine

I wish I was San Diego bound! Love it there.....

Still rainy here...

Mary

Oh, Mary -- I'm so sorry. I live in Katy, Cinco Ranch, and the sun is shining.

For the rest of you, as sprawling as Houston is, I am probably 45 miles from the opposite side of town and three weather zones! It has flooded seriously in other parts of town while the sun shines here and we pray for rain. It's a crazy part of the world....

Well, I spent the first day trying different sounds and names to see if she reacted to anything. Nothing....so I guess I can pick something and let it stick.

I do have a short list:

Zoey

Bella (beautiful in Italian)

Regen (means rain in German)

Maya

Nayla (from The Lion King)

Riley (just always liked this name for a girl)

Lexy, Lexi, Lexis

Mercedes (she is sleek like a Mercedes)

Remy

But this morining I was thinking about her shiny black coat and thought of India Ink and Indigo. Now I'm wondering about Indy or Indie. I kind of want something short and snappy - like her :D

Help me!!!!

And the winner is.....?

Oh, Mary -- I'm so sorry. I live in Katy, Cinco Ranch, and the sun is shining.

For the rest of you, as sprawling as Houston is, I am probably 45 miles from the opposite side of town and three weather zones! It has flooded seriously in other parts of town while the sun shines here and we pray for rain. It's a crazy part of the world....

Sun now shining.... Seems like we'll be in this pattern for awhile.... It's OK with me because temperatures are lower than usual for July 4th....

At least rain is the only thing I have to worry about. No oil or hurricanes here! Hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend.

Very true! Have a great weekend :D

Woke up to a bright sky today - no sun but it sure looked nice. It didn't last long though....and it is raining again.

I can't remember when I have seen this many rainy days in a row. At this time of year we should be in our usual pattern of fast moving afternoon showers. I think my grass has grown 4 inches since I cut it on Tuesday!

Happy 4th of July ladies. Our day has consisted of Barnes and Noble, Lowes, Best Buy, and Publix:) Now its time to sit down with a bloody mary before our crab leg dinner later. Hope everyone is having a great holiday. And yes...its raining:D

Happy 4th of July ladies. Our day has consisted of Barnes and Noble, Lowes, Best Buy, and Publix:) Now its time to sit down with a bloody mary before our crab leg dinner later. Hope everyone is having a great holiday. And yes...its raining:D

Yum, enjoy those crab legs :D

Hi, everyone... Happy 4th to all of you.

Get this... It is raining through the sunshine! Spotty showers, though. Nothing like Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

I fell asleep watching golf. It's so boring that I'm really glad football pre-season starts in about a month followed by college ball in early September.

My husband has been busy all weekend installing a new attic ladder. It's keeping him occupied....

A bloody mary sounds great, Deej. It would be better from Katherine's jacuzzi in San Diego or maybe from one of the hot tubs on a ship!

Anyone going to see fireworks later?

Have a good one.

Mary

I'm really glad football pre-season starts in about a month followed by college ball in early September.

Anyone going to see fireworks later?

Mary, I'm ready for football too! Especially since hockey season ended earlier for me this year after the Red Wings lost :(

I'm not sure what fireworks will be around tonight. Could be real quiet with the downpours we're still having......

Ya, well wouldn't you be surprised if we all showed up! San Diego does have wonderful year round weather - right?

Yes it does. I think it was voted "best weather in the US". :) It has 330 days of sunshine according to our newscasters. It's in the 60s in the winter, 70s in Spring and Fall and maybe mid-80s in the summer.

That said, we live by the coast and it was FOGGY for the 4th of July. We had to go inland about 10 miles to see the fireworks last night. But, unlike you all, no rain. :p

So this am I drove DH and the kids to the airport at 6 and now I am ALL ALONE for a whole week whole they party it up at Grandma's house in Chicago. Yes, it's raining there. :) :) I am so excited, I hardly know what to do with myself. I decided to take the week off work too. I am going to be on these boards a bit this week so forgive me ahead of time.

Katherine

Katherine, enjoy your week off!

Margie and I are looking at the new CC Group cruise to Hawaii in April 2012. Still waiting to see pricing but it is R/T from San Diego :D

Katherine, enjoy your week off!

Margie and I are looking at the new CC Group cruise to Hawaii in April 2012. Still waiting to see pricing but it is R/T from San Diego :D

Ooooooh! What line? I think we only have HAL left here, sadly.

Archived