Conceriege's lounge on liberty

deck 14 midship...got it...thanks for the print out...DOES ANYONE KNOW THE HOURS...of the diamond club...

You have access to it 24 hrs a day with your cardkey..

The Concierge hours are..8:00am-11:00am & 5:00pm-8:30pm

Continental breakfast..8:00am-10:00am

Cocktails & Hors d'oeuvres..5:00pm-8:30pm

We are diamond members on the liberty of the sea's this coming march...will we still have access to the lounge for breafast coffee and pre-dinner cocktails...??????

As a D level C&A you would only have access to the CL if you're staying in a GS or above..no matter what level you are... but of course D+ have access to either ..JMHO I think the Diamond lounge is better than the CL....Enjoy your cruise !!!

Ashland...thanks for your feedback...we will enjoy our cruise and i look forward to using the diamond lounge up on 14...my daughters room mate in her cabin is only a gold member and my daughter is a diamond would she be able to bring her in as a guest into the diamond lounge...just asking...i smart enough yrs ago to get both of my girls registered into the crown and anchor when the were still living at home...and as we moved up so did they...

So let me make sure I am clear, I am Diamond, in a JS on Freedom. I can go to the Diamond Lounge on Deck 14?

What's in there besides cocktails, I don't drink. Thanks.:)

Yes you can go there. And it is open 24 hours.

There are 2 computers for the internet.

There is a specialty coffee machine.

There are about 2 dozen chairs for sitting around.

There is an outside sitting area. (overlooking the basketball court)

There is a diamond concierge (when they are around in the morning and evening.)

There is a large screen tv.

Menus for the day are displayed.

Sometimes there are other diamond members there too.:D

So let me make sure I am clear, I am Diamond, in a JS on Freedom. I can go to the Diamond Lounge on Deck 14?

What's in there besides cocktails, I don't drink. Thanks.:)

It is your Diamond status that will get you in. They have a nice coffee machine that makes expresso, capawhatever and regular coffee 24/7. In the morning there is a nice continental breakfast set up. At the evening happy hour you can also gets sodas and there will be some finger foods available.

Thanks to both responses.:)

Are kids allowed?? Both my kids are Diamond as well and would like the sodas and finger foods.:D

Underage cruisers are not allowed during "happy hour" approx 5-8 p.m.

That is when the soda and finger foods is around.

Other times they are allowed.

Are the D+ members allowed to bring a non D or D+ member into either of the lounges?

I am Diamond and my friend is not. Recently on the LOS the concierge Mario had a list of all members allowed to use the lounge(14th floor). He came right out and told me that she could not come in even though we were sharing the same cabin. If you try to sneak in I hope you have better luck than I did.

I am Diamond and my friend is not. Recently on the LOS the concierge Mario had a list of all members allowed to use the lounge(14th floor). He came right out and told me that she could not come in even though we were sharing the same cabin. If you try to sneak in I hope you have better luck than I did.

And Mario knows his cruisers. When he was the C/L concierge on our cruise, he welcomed me by my name when he first met me. A little scary, since I hadn't met him before that.:eek:

And Mario knows his cruisers. When he was the C/L concierge on our cruise, he welcomed me by my name when he first met me. A little scary, since I hadn't met him before that.:eek:

True, but unfortunately I didn't go back the rest of the cruise so never got to know him better.

Thanks to both responses.:)

Are kids allowed?? Both my kids are Diamond as well and would like the sodas and finger foods.:D

I personally saw a DL concierge (name witheld to protect the innocent ;)) approach a couple that had a sleeping baby in a stroller and inform them the child was not permitted during happy hour. Even though it was done oh so nicely, it went over like a lead balloon.

I'm not sure which he objected to more, an underage person during happy hour or the space that was used up by the reclining stroller in a crowded lounge.

The Concierge was just doing his job. If he let your friend in then he would have had to let everyone with a non-Diamond friend in.........and this will create an overcrowding problem.

I personally saw a DL concierge (name witheld to protect the innocent ;)) approach a couple that had a sleeping baby in a stroller and inform them the child was not permitted during happy hour. Even though it was done oh so nicely, it went over like a lead balloon.

I'm not sure which he objected to more, an underage person during happy hour or the space that was used up by the reclining stroller in a crowded lounge.

Another Concierge just following the rules. I'm sure it was the stroller.:p

Archived