Sanctuary Menu

sueb

I've tried to research and can't seem to locate any info on the Menu offered in the Sanctuary (Emerald Princess, but other ships should be simular I would think) Anyone have any info on the 'healthy menu' options in the Sanctuary? Thanks

I've tried to research and can't seem to locate any info on the Menu offered in the Sanctuary (Emerald Princess, but other ships should be simular I would think) Anyone have any info on the 'healthy menu' options in the Sanctuary? Thanks

You can order anything that you want, the staff will go and get whatever you want for the fee listed. Or, you can go get it yourself and bring it back if you care to. We love the Sanctuary & the workers try very hard to please you, so we end up ordering more just so they can make some extra $$. We have seen some order several bottles of champagne:eek: at $75 + tip wow!!! Love the cruise style of others lol. Jan

Do you get a special price if you book the Sanctuary for the duration of the cruise?

Yes you do...to book for a day it is $20.00, 1/2 day it is $10.00. If you book it for the entire cruise (7 day cruise) it was $15.00/day. If you decide to do this, I would suggest going to Sanctuary as soon as you get on board. On our cruise in January, we were there by 12:15 and we managed to get the last two spots set aside for full cruise reservations.

Darlene

When we were there, my friend and I had tortilla chips with salsa and roast beef and beet sandwiches. I remember them being really, really tasty and light. We also ordered a special slushy rasberry/strawberry thing that came in a big glass. I wish I could remember more (it was only last year mind you...) but rest assured, when you get there and see what they offer, you'll want to try everything. For a $3 fee, it's sooooo worth the special pampering.

:)

When we were there, my friend and I had tortilla chips with salsa and roast beef and beet sandwiches. I remember them being really, really tasty and light. We also ordered a special slushy rasberry/strawberry thing that came in a big glass. I wish I could remember more (it was only last year mind you...) but rest assured, when you get there and see what they offer, you'll want to try everything. For a $3 fee, it's sooooo worth the special pampering.

:)

Thanks Jennygirl! Is the fee per order and the fee is to have it delivered to you or is like a typical menu where you order per item?

Is the fee per order and the fee is to have it delivered to you or is like a typical menu where you order per item?

The fee is for delivery, not for the food.

From another thread: There is a $3 service charge. Some ships charge per delivery and some charge per day (once we had one delivery the rest were free)

We love the Sactuary and I certainly enjoy relaxing up there. The staff has always been amazing. I've ordered from the menu and I've also gone and gotten my own food. Unfortunately it is a good idea to move once in awhile LOL. Regardless of the added services charges for the week (food & drink orders), we always give the Sanctuary Stewards a good tip at the end of the cruise. They deserve it!

Wendy

• 1 year later...
Hi,

Are there just healthy choices to order in the Sactuary? Are there other options?

Scroll up a few posts. AlaskaGolden provided a pdf file of their menu. I saw hot dogs on it!

Just viewed it. Now the fee is for delivery, is there a charge for the food that's on the menu (I see prices for juices, etc)?

From what I can see, according to the menu, there is no charge for food but there is $3 charge per person per delivery.

I really like the idea that the mocktails and smoothies (which do have a charge ) are covered under the Ultimate drink card! That would make it worth buying if you plan on spending a lot of time in the Sanctuary and would enjoy juice and smoothies in the morning or to stave off late afternoon hunger. I could even see myself going for a walk in the morning and finishing off at the Sanctuary with a morning smoothie.

Yippee!!!

Smiles,Connie

Archived