AQ - Worth $100 over C3?

John73

Hope this isn't too much of a newb question. I'm looking at the 8/15 Solstice Western Caribbean Sailing. The AQ room is $100 more than a C3 room. What all do you get in AQ vs C3? I've looked at the Celebrity site and on this forum and can't find a succint summary of the differences. Is it worth the $100 extra on a 7 day cruise? Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

Main reason for us was to try Blu, and it lived up to its hype, the extra is worth it for that alone. Add 2 water per day (3 on port days), canapes, and all the other enhancements, there is no contest!

Our cruise on Eclipse was the first on Celebrity, we have 3 more booked on Eclipse, in Aqua, same cabin, on the hump.

Richard

In a word, BLU. We just paid $80 per person to upgrade to AQ and it was worth every penny. We're not spa people, but dining in Blu is like dining in a specialty restaurant every night. If it's not on the menu, they'll find it for you. I add my resounding YES!

YES! For the iced tea, bottled water, canapes, upgraded room service breakfast menu, pillow menu, upgraded toilettries, upgraded shower, beach bag with beach toilettries, Persian Gardens, relaxation room, Blu, etc.!

YES! For the iced tea, bottled water, canapes, upgraded room service breakfast menu, pillow menu, upgraded toilettries, upgraded shower, beach bag with beach toilettries, Persian Gardens, relaxation room, Blu, etc.!

Some of this is included with C3 as well, but the answer is still yes.

I'm currently booked in Aqua class in the Silhoette Nov 6 2011:the price is 1799PP.Just noticed C3 is priced at 1549 PP.Is the $250 PP worth it?

Hmm . . . We paid an additional $100 per person and it was definitely worth it. I would do it again in a heartbeat. However, I'm not sure I would for $250 per person. I probably wouldn't.

Archived