Pinnacle Grill First Night?

Brancine

Half price first night in Pinnacle has not been available for years.

Any night in Pinnacle is wonderful.

If you are a table to yourselves, first night is as wonderful as any night.

If you requested Traditional Seating large table, you may wish to meet your dining team and tablemates that first night.

But, no need to avoid Pinnacle first night if that is when you wish to go.

Going on the Veendam to Bermuda, and thought it might be a nice way to start the cruise. Any pros or cons on booking the Pinnacle for the first night? Thanks.

In the past, they have done half price night in the Pinnacle the first night. Not sure if they still do this.

Personally, I book dinner @ PG on a formal night, (which I do not think will be the first night of the cruise). I would suggest dinner in the PG on the night of the "Master Chef's Dinner" in the MDR, which will be either the last or second last dinner of the cruise.

I believe that there is no longer offered half price night in the PG on the first night. KK will, hopefully, clarify this fact!:)

Half price, first night, in Pinnacle is no longer offered.

If you are a four star mariner (200 or more days), you can dine in Pinnacle half price every night.

If you are three star, you can dine for 25% off.

everyone likes to do their own thing. If you are in any time dining, go for it. If you are on fixed dining (same waiter) to me, the first night is key to meet your waiter and discover what they can do for you.

I don't do anytime dining, but if I did, I would book the pinnacle on night one without a question. avoid the confusion and all the stuff. Just my thoughts. but each to their own. enjoy and the Pinnacle is great

Many travel agents purchase a gift card for the PG which is only valid on the first night of the cruise. I imagine they purchase this "gift" at a discount. Although it states valid on the first night it has been accepted on other nights but I would ask first.

We get a free dinner through Amex Plat. Usually you are suppose to use it on the first nights. But we have found that most of the ships will let us use it on another night.

One time we had to laugh -- we went to the PG to ask for another night other than the first night. We introduced ourselves and before we could even ask if we could use the gift on another night, the person in charge asked us if we would like to change to another night as they had a group of 30 coming in on the first night. Of course we were happy to do that.

Archived