Never too old!

Musicus

I was very sad to hear of Egon's passing. My condolences to Steve and family.

It was amazing to see how one man touched the life of so many people around the world who never actually met him, but he was still a very special friend.

Barbara

I enjoyed the youtube clip. It brought back happy memories of meeting Egon and enjoying his music on the Poesia.

He was an amazing man. My friend and I joined him for dinner on his birthday. He gave me a birthday kiss right on the lips-not what I expected from a guy his age. LOL

Here is a video interview with Egon when he was in the first year of his journey. The title of the video is in German (I think) but the interview is in English.

Cheers to a most remarkable man. RIP

http://vimeo.com/54357204

Thanks for reposting the link to this wonderful video. BTW, the title and the printed info is, I think, in norwegian (as the author is from Bergen, according to his biography).

We will all miss Egon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks Pat. I had already planned to have a drink in Egon's honor since it's my first solo and he was my inspiration, but I'll be sure to toast your dad too. If he reminds you of Egon, then I'm sure he was a helluva man.

Edited by 3dogsrule

Pat I am sorry for you for the loss of your Dad. No matter how long people get to enjoy their parents, it still is hard to accept when the time comes. But, you were very lucky to have had your Dad for so long. Mine passed at age 59 and that was much, much too young.

• 2 weeks later...
Pat I am sorry for you for the loss of your Dad. No matter how long people get to enjoy their parents, it still is hard to accept when the time comes. But, you were very lucky to have had your Dad for so long. Mine passed at age 59 and that was much, much too young.

Thank you Carol. I guess you just have to be really ornery to live that long.

• 2 weeks later...

Pat, my condolences and my thoughts are with you. I happened on here first time since my father's passing April 30th, and am saddened by your news.

Perhaps it is a matter of perspective, but I suspect we would benefit in realizing the honour it is to 'be there' for/during the passing of any of our loved ones.

I wish you Peace. Warm Regards ~ Steve Landsberg

Pat, my condolences and my thoughts are with you. I happened on here first time since my father's passing April 30th, and am saddened by your news.

Perhaps it is a matter of perspective, but I suspect we would benefit in realizing the honour it is to 'be there' for/during the passing of any of our loved ones.

I wish you Peace. Warm Regards ~ Steve Landsberg

Thank you very much Steve. Sorry about your loss as well.