Three in a Celebrity Suite on the Summit

Admin

OK...be kind to a new Celebrity cruiser. :) I'm sailing on my first Celebrity cruise next June 5th on the Summit. I'm currently booked into an oceanview room but two of my girlfriends want to go and we're considering booking a Celebrity Suite for the three of us. I see that the room has two beds (that can be made into a queen or left as two beds) and there's a couch. Is the couch a fold out and that's where 3rd and 4th would sleep or do they use a rollaway bed? What's the sleeping set up for 3 in a Celebrity Suite?

I appreciate any help you guys can give me. I know how helpful you all are. I'll refrain from asking about dining room attire. :D ;)

Cecilia

Yes, you can have three in the CS. The only "problem" will be the one bathroom, and the fact that the person who's sleeping on the sofa bed will have to go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom. And yes, the sofa pulls out to a queen bed.

Yes, you can have three in the CS. The only "problem" will be the one bathroom, and the fact that the person who's sleeping on the sofa bed will have to go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom. And yes, the sofa pulls out to a queen bed.
Thanks Darcie! Do you happen to know if there's a vanity outside of the bathroom where we 3 girls could do makeup and hair and leave the shower free for whoever needs it?

It's like college again! ;)

Cecilia, ya'll should just split it and get the PH suite:D:):D

I have 2 friends who booked it back in January...omg...it is

BEAUTIFUL:)

Yes there is a vanity/desk outside the bathroom with plugs nearby. That's the place for hairdrying & styling in my opinion, as there are no plugs in the bathroom (except one for shavers only) and the hairdryer in the bathroom isn't really very easy to use or very powerful.

Cecilia, ya'll should just split it and get the PH suite:D:):D

I have 2 friends who booked it back in January...omg...it is

BEAUTIFUL:)

I like how you think, Lois! I saw that Penthouse and I thought, maybe if I traded in one of my kids, I could get that suite! I don't think the 4 year old appreciated the thought. ;)

Yes there is a vanity/desk outside the bathroom with plugs nearby. That's the place for hairdrying & styling in my opinion, as there are no plugs in the bathroom (except one for shavers only) and the hairdryer in the bathroom isn't really very easy to use or very powerful.
That's good to know. Thank you!

I just checked out a Royal Suite and it's not much more but you get so much more. Maybe that would be a better way for us to go.

Cecilia

OK, we're booking the Royal Suite for the three of us. That should be ok, right? Not too crowded.

Cecilia

I am sure it will be more than ok:D:):D

Great decision - much better choice! In addition to the nicer cabin, you get a large balcony with the Royal Suite.

The Celebrity Suite has no balcony at all.

Very good point! I didn't even think of that. But now looking at the layout it has the balcony and a hot tub or something out there. Wow...I've never cruised so fancy! LOL I won't be able to go back to regular rooms.

Cecilia

OK, we're booking the Royal Suite for the three of us. That should be ok, right? Not too crowded.

Cecilia

The Royal Suite is much better as the bathroom is separate and outside the master bedroom. My only concern with the RS is the closet space is absolutely terrible. Only one small area on one side of the closet for hanging space as the opposite has nothing but shelves. But, in the RS's that I've been in, there is a very narrow closet in the dining room that has handing space for longer items.

My only concern with the RS is the closet space is absolutely terrible. Only one small area on one side of the closet for hanging space as the opposite has nothing but shelves. But, in the RS's that I've been in, there is a very narrow closet in the dining room that has handing space for longer items.

How much less hanging space than the Celebrity Suite, please? We just about fill all the bedroom storage in a Celebrity Suite and I am now about to panic!!!!!

Sue

Royal Suite space is fine - what a lot of people do not pick up on is there is a very good hanging cupboard in the lounge- its also very well hidden we would not have found it if Ricky had not pointed it out to us

The Royal Suite bedroom has good layout with the dressing table out of the way of the main "traffic area" which makes it easy to sit and get ready there whilst DH is stumbling around elsewhere

We always travel with 4 cases and were very happy with the storage in the RS

Royal Suite space is fine - what a lot of people do not pick up on is there is a very good hanging cupboard in the lounge- its also very well hidden we would not have found it if Ricky had not pointed it out to us

The Royal Suite bedroom has good layout with the dressing table out of the way of the main "traffic area" which makes it easy to sit and get ready there whilst DH is stumbling around elsewhere

We always travel with 4 cases and were very happy with the storage in the RS

Thanks for the reassurance. 4 cases is the norm for us, too.

Sue

Archived