X website BUG

dalitos

When I search for a cruise and leave departure port as "Any Departure Port" this is what I get on the results:

There were no sailings found that match the search criteria you selected. However, we found 2 result(s) for cruise(s) by eliminating Departure Ports With Adjacent Ports.

Is this happening to anyone else, or is it me?

When I search for a cruise and leave departure port as "Any Departure Port" this is what I get on the results:

There were no sailings found that match the search criteria you selected. However, we found 2 result(s) for cruise(s) by eliminating Departure Ports With Adjacent Ports.

Hi,:) you are not the only one. It has been happening to me everytime

I look as well. And although it says they find (2) results? They show

way more than just 2.....so, whether you call it a bug, a glitch, or

just a funky website (all 3 would be correct) there seems to be a

problem.:eek:

Yes I figured it would be fixed soon therefore I didn't think of posting this a couple of days ago when I first saw it.

I only got two results because I was searching for a specific ship on a specific month, so really only two itineraries were available.

Agree about webmaster! :)

There is another bug with their website that has been occurring for years; when searching a cruise for a cabin category availability and you want to see the location of an available cabin, the pop up shows the deck plan for the starboard side when you are asking to look at the plan for the port side.:(

I have reported the port/starboard bug at least six times, most recently on board with the booking agent person looking right at it on his own computer, and he was most annoyed and said that he would report it right way and get it fixed. That was in April. C'mon Celebrity -- pay attention!

Don't know if it's a bug or not but I just got a notice when I tried to manage my reservation that said,'

"The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time."

Maybe they're upgrading us to an Owner's Suite, yeah, that's the ticket.

Actually I hope they're adding the excursions. I'll try again at a later time and find out.

There is another bug with their website that has been occurring for years; when searching a cruise for a cabin category availability and you want to see the location of an available cabin, the pop up shows the deck plan for the starboard side when you are asking to look at the plan for the port side.:(

I have seen this problem occur over and over.:eek::mad::eek::mad:

Don't know if it's a bug or not but I just got a notice when I tried to manage my reservation that said,'

"The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time."

Maybe they're upgrading us to an Owner's Suite, yeah, that's the ticket.

Actually I hope they're adding the excursions. I'll try again at a later time and find out.

It is the Penthouse Suite:D

Yes I figured it would be fixed soon therefore I didn't think of posting this a couple of days ago when I first saw it.

I only got two results because I was searching for a specific ship on a specific month, so really only two itineraries were available.

Agree about webmaster! :)

Same problem exactly. In this era of internet savy customers, it certainly would be benefical for Celebrity to UPGRADE and improve their web site. It makes them appear outdated, incompetent, and unreliable when problems like this go on and on. Can we "work around" them...yes. But should we have to?:(

Same problem exactly. In this era of internet savy customers, it certainly would be benefical for Celebrity to UPGRADE and improve their web site. It makes them appear outdated, incompetent, and unreliable when problems like this go on and on. Can we "work around" them...yes. But should we have to?:(

I completely agree that in this day and time you cannot have a funny looking, weird acting website.

We as passengers are doing so much on our own when it comes to travel arrangements, and I personally love it, but we need the backup of good and accurate websites to avoid errors that we would end up being responsible for (as we did things on our own). There are so many great travel related websites around, X should definitely follow.

Archived