Evaluating a beverage package? Here is a beverage list with prices, as of mid-2010.

jg51

Hi,

I didn't know there are drink packages. How do I find out about the Drink Packages?

You need to go online to your the Celebrity web site, Click on My Celebrity enter your user name and password if you have one or create a new account! Login, go to my reservations select the reservation you want to add the package to or add your reservation to your account! Then once you open manage my reservation on the next screen on the right you will find Beverage Packages Summary or at the top of the screen Beverage Packages, click on this and you can add the drink package of your choice to your reservation! Remember the sale ends today! Hope this helps.

I am sure this is a dumb question is the 15% gratuity included in the packaged drinks price when you purchase it?

Or do you pay the gratuity on your OBA at the end of the cruise according to how many drinks you consummed?:confused:

I am sure this is a dumb question is the 15% gratuity included in the packaged drinks price when you purchase it?

Or do you pay the gratuity on your OBA at the end of the cruise according to how many drinks you consummed?:confused:

Hi,

You pay the 15% when you buy the package.

You will not be asked to pay anything extra except where you have the premium package and get a drink costing more than $12, the difference will be charge to you OBA. You will also be charged for drinks on Room Service or from mini bar in stateroom.

Jim

Edited by jimzgoldfinch

I remember seeing a listing of the premium non-alcoholic beverages and their respective prices, but can't find the posting. Does anyone have a detailed listing of the coffees, juices and mocktails with prices? Thanks.

It's actually a sticky at the top of the main board - So if you go to this link, I think the first posting is what you were looking for http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1243495

Susan :)

This is the beverage plan for Excursion day.

We'll be on June 1 2012 Millennium 7 Days Alaska northbound.

Excursion day 9am to 4pm

7:00 Espresso Double shots....$4.00

7:15 San Pellegrino water.......$2.50

7:30 Breakfast...Pomegranate Blackberry (iced)...$5.00

8:15 Mojito...$6.00 x 2 = $12.00

9:00 Excursion depart...Evian water...$2.50

Excursion 7hrs.

16:00 Snack buffet...Mojito...$6.00

16:30 Martini bar...2 drinks...$20.00

17:30 little buzz, laydown b4 getting ready for Dinner

19:00 PreDinner drink....$10.00

20:00 Dinner...Red wine x 2 =$24.00

21:30 Feeling Gooood....Cigar time or Dancing

Cognac /Rum/Scotch....$12.00 x 2 = $24.00

24:00 Get help getting back to the room need sleep got do it over again tomorrow.

Cost $110.00 per day

This is the beverage plan for Excursion day.

We'll be on June 1 2012 Millennium 7 Days Alaska northbound.

Excursion day 9am to 4pm

7:00 Espresso Double shots....$4.00

7:15 San Pellegrino water.......$2.50

7:30 Breakfast...Pomegranate Blackberry (iced)...$5.00

8:15 Mojito...$6.00 x 2 = $12.00

9:00 Excursion depart...Evian water...$2.50

Excursion 7hrs.

16:00 Snack buffet...Mojito...$6.00

16:30 Martini bar...2 drinks...$20.00

17:30 little buzz, laydown b4 getting ready for Dinner

19:00 PreDinner drink....$10.00

20:00 Dinner...Red wine x 2 =$24.00

21:30 Feeling Gooood....Cigar time or Dancing

Cognac /Rum/Scotch....$12.00 x 2 = $24.00

24:00 Get help getting back to the room need sleep got do it over again tomorrow.

Cost $110.00 per day

Is that for 2 or for each of you?

Hi

I guess my question is: Did the Premium Package cost you $110.00 for both of you.

OR was that list what you paid because you didn't have the Premium Package?

I thought beverages at meals were included. I don't drink that much, and don't drink bottled water of any kind.

Jane H

Hi

I guess my question is: Did the Premium Package cost you $110.00 for both of you.

I thought beverages at meals were included. I don't drink that much, and don't drink bottled water of any kind.

Jane H

$110 was just for 1 person. So the Premium package is worth it for me.

My wife cost $80 per day. So it worth is for her as well.

We're not forcing ourselves to drink but with friends it fairly easy to drink your worth.

The last thing i want to think is $cost of the drinks, just order when i feel like it and enjoy.

Cheers !!!

Hi

Jane H

No, we both have the packages

The last thing i want to think is $cost of the drinks, just order when i feel like it and enjoy.

Can't argue with you on that! Thanks for posting your drink schedule. Glad I am not the only one looking for early morning drinks.

The fact that I can get Bailey's and coffee, mimosas and bloody mary's with breakfast each morning tipped the scales to buying the package. It's vacation! Can't believe the judgmental attitudes. Husband on the other hand did not purchase and I would be shocked if his bill is over $100.

We had the Premium package on our last Solstice cruise W. Carib for 7 days and it was great. Now doing the 12 day from Barcelona and trying to decide with such a port intensive itinerary is it worth it, my head says no, but my liver says "bring it", any thoughts ?

We had the Premium package on our last Solstice cruise W. Carib for 7 days and it was great. Now doing the 12 day from Barcelona and trying to decide with such a port intensive itinerary is it worth it, my head says no, but my liver says "bring it", any thoughts ?

We did a port intensive cruise on the Summit last April and it was definitely worth it.

I feared the same thing as I planned for our Eastern Med cruise this summer. I laid out all of the days and guesstimated what we might drink on each day (port vs. non port). And we are AQ so we get free water bottles. Seemed to me that the Classic Package made the most sense for us so that's what I reserved. It was a close call but I figured I would actually drink a bit more than I predicted. And, yes, we enjoy our alcohol.:)

I am leaning in the same direction, the package seems to make sense. We are also in Aqua, but we need the Premium pkg. because I am a bit of a wine snob and the $12.00 options are extensive. $1,400 up front sounds like a lot, but it could end up being cheap, lol.