How does Chef's Table work time-wise?

yellowsnow

We met at 7:15 pm in the library and dinner was finished shortly past 10 pm (I know because our DD stayed in Adventure Ocean which closes by 10 pm if you don´t want to pay extra. She already went back to our cabin but didn´t have to wait too long for our return).

steamboats

Thanks for posting a question about the Chefs Table. I am actually trying to decide if this is something that we want to do. We will be on Oasis over our 25th anniversary and this seems like a very special experience. Would love to hear from those who have participated. :)

Thanks for posting a question about the Chefs Table. I am actually trying to decide if this is something that we want to do. We will be on Oasis over our 25th anniversary and this seems like a very special experience. Would love to hear from those who have participated. :)

We have heard good things about it. We also heard that it is limited to only 14 people per night.

We did the Chef's Table in January and there are pros and cons. The meal is excellent and very lengthy ( 4 hours plus )If you are a wine drinker, you will love it. I am not and explained that as each course is paired with an appropriate wine and they simply said what can we get you? I enjoy a vodka and tonic and there was no problem. The chef comes out along with the wine steward and they explain how the course was made and why the wine that they were serving was paired with that particular course.

I would not eat all day, a lot of food, a lot of wine ( glass is bottemless )and 5 delicious courses. Would I pay the $75 per person again, no. I would go to the other specialty restaraunts like Central Park and make more of a romantic evening for my anniversary. Just my opinion.

Archived