This will be our last cruise on Celebrity

mustlovecruising

Fantastic news! We had the same happen to us on the Millie, but weren't told until we checked in at the ship. I came up to the desk and gave them my name and cabin #, and the gentleman said, "we've moved you and I think you'll like the new cabin assignment".

To say the least, we were elated when we opened the door to the RS. I think we waited a couple of hours to unpack because we half expected somebody else to walk in the door and say, "get out of my cabin!"

Luckily, that didn't happen...

Fantastic news! We had the same happen to us on the Millie, but weren't told until we checked in at the ship. I came up to the desk and gave them my name and cabin #, and the gentleman said, "we've moved you and I think you'll like the new cabin assignment".

To say the least, we were elated when we opened the door to the RS. I think we waited a couple of hours to unpack because we half expected somebody else to walk in the door and say, "get out of my cabin!"

Luckily, that didn't happen...

Ok Dave now you have me scared !

Why? ......... We have been upgraded to a Royal Suite. We will be spoiled rotten and wont be able to go back to our normal Balcony ! Yahooooooooooooooo

we have just booked a 2D cabin (fully obstructed view balcony cabin) i

wonder if they will upgrade us to the penthouse suite HA HA

HAVE A GREAT TIME YOU LUCKY THING

Archived