Leave on Friday, just thought of a couple of ??s...

heatherb1958

Hi everyone,

We haven't sailed with Celebrity since 2004 and leave on Friday to join Constellation on Saturday , I've just thought of a couple of questions.

I know there is a DAILY planner to let guests know what is going on around the ship day and night , venue opening times etc. but do you get a CRUISE planner at the beginning to let you know in advance show times each day, daily dress code etc. ?

RCI provide a full planner for the whole cruise at the beginning and it has become invaluable for deciding when you may want to change your dining time/venue for example to fit in with something else.

We will have Elite status due to the reciprocal arrangements between RCI's and X's loyalty programmes. Does the complimentary bag of laundry include all items of clothing or only tshirts,pj's , swimwear and underwear as on RCI?

Thankyou.

Hi everyone,

We haven't sailed with Celebrity since 2004 and leave on Friday to join Constellation on Saturday , I've just thought of a couple of questions.

I know there is a DAILY planner to let guests know what is going on around the ship day and night , venue opening times etc. but do you get a CRUISE planner at the beginning to let you know in advance show times each day, daily dress code etc. ?

RCI provide a full planner for the whole cruise at the beginning and it has become invaluable for deciding when you may want to change your dining time/venue for example to fit in with something else.

We will have Elite status due to the reciprocal arrangements between RCI's and X's loyalty programmes. Does the complimentary bag of laundry include all items of clothing or only tshirts,pj's , swimwear and underwear as on RCI?

Thankyou.

First the question I know for sure, the laundry can be any items that can be laundered as apposed to dry cleaned, so shorts, cotton pants, no iron dress shirts, ect. are all fine.

I seem to remember there just being a little side bar on the first daily planner listing the dress for the cruise, but that it hasn't always been there. I think that what you are describing would be great, but I have never seen something like that on Celebrity, per say.

There will only be daily planners, you will receive them each night to guide you thru the next day. We were just on Connie, the ship was full, we never had any trouble eating dinner at 7pm, never waited for a table. WE are Elite and the laundry is ANY pieces, you will also get dry cleaning and some free pressed items. ENJOY!!!:):)

When you first arrive the daily planner will have the dress code for each evening of the whole cruise. It will also give restaurant times & bar times for the whole cruise but the entertainment comes each night for the following night.

The laundry is not a bag but 30 items and if both of you are Elite, than you would have two coupons equaling 60 items. Read the coupon as on another Celebrity ship they stated it had to be done three days prior to the end of the cruise...

Yes, the coupon is valid prior to the last three days of the cruise. Also, the service does not include ironing.

Hi everyone,

We will have Elite status due to the reciprocal arrangements between RCI's and X's loyalty programs.

Thank you.

When I tried to transfer my "loyalty program cruise benefit" from a recent RCCL cruise to Celebrity Captains Club, (where I have accumulated several cruises), I was told this could not be done. Has anyone else tried this recently??? If yes, what was the result?

When I tried to transfer my "loyalty program cruise benefit" from a recent RCCL cruise to Celebrity Captains Club, (where I have accumulated several cruises), I was told this could not be done. Has anyone else tried this recently??? If yes, what was the result?

The points don't transfer or combine but whatever status you enjoy on one cruise line, you will receive the comparable status on the other.

Archived