? about becoming Elite on Celebrity

gagirl7143

We will be Elite on Celebrity after our spring cruise. What happens then? Do you receive a letter , etc. from X about your status?
I don't recall getting any notification, but you can call Captain's Club to confirm that their records and yours agree. I'd wait for several weeks to give them time to get the records up to date. [Note - if you turn Elite after the first of a B2B they will treat you as Elite on the second leg (talk to the CC Hostess to grease the skids)].

Thom

We will be Elite on Celebrity after our spring cruise. What happens then? Do you receive a letter , etc. from X about your status?

You will love the Elite perks .They are imo the best perks in the entire main line cruiise industry . Have a great cruise

You will love the Elite perks .They are imo the best perks in the entire main line cruiise industry . Have a great cruise

Why do you think they're the best? I know you get to Elite faster than other cruise lines, but why do you think they're better?

When you print your online seapass there is an "E" in a box next to your reservation indicating your are elite. When you get on the ship there will be a letter from the captains club host with a list of events you can attend.

Don't miss the cocktail hours 4-6 everynight (not embarkation day) and the captain's meet and greet normally on a sea day around lunchtime

Our cruise at the end of June put us into Elite. It took until last week for them to send a congratulatory letter, with an enclosed $50 coupon for a future cruise, which I just posted about and found out I can't use anyway (can't combine it with the shareholder credit, plus we had already booked a cruise so it was no longer a "new booking").

So yes, to answer your question, they do send a letter, and we're looking forward to all the new perks on our next cruise.

So yes, to answer your question, they do send a letter, and we're looking forward to all the new perks on our next cruise.

We never got one and we reached Elite following our last cruise in November last year. Still looking forward to the perks though!

Sue

Archived