Crown Princess - When does she go to Caribbean?

mkerner

This is correct, I'm on that sailing!

Lucky you! I booked later in November..to get cooler weather..or rather to go from cooler wealther to warmer weather if I am making any sense..THEN I saw the pictures of how the Crown is gussied up for Halloween. What fun!! I tried to switch..but I had already paid in full and I would have had to pay 200+ to switch sailings. Downer. But...Nov. will a grand time to get away for a while...there is something magical about going from Autumn or Winter...into Summer ...in two days time.:cool:

Would you post or email the Patters to us after the October cruises? I want to know when the formal nights are on the western itinerary.

The formal days are the 2 days at sea. I found the patters from the Western on the Crown last December.

What!!! :eek:

My bad!!!!!! I am so sorry to have stressed anyone out. I guess I need to read the fine print. I saw:

2010 - Oct 30

2011 - Apr 02, Apr 09, Apr 16, Apr 23, Apr 30

and couldn't figure it out. Why weren't there more dates for the winter, I wonder.

Again, mea culpa!!

My bad!!!!!! I am so sorry to have stressed anyone out. I guess I need to read the fine print. I saw:

2010 - Oct 30

2011 - Apr 02, Apr 09, Apr 16, Apr 23, Apr 30

and couldn't figure it out. Why weren't there more dates for the winter, I wonder.

Again, mea culpa!!

No biggie! :p

It may just be a princess.com bug - there are quite a few of those lurking in the cruise search function.

This search returns:-

Embarkation Date(s):

2010 - Oct 30, Nov 06, Nov 13, Nov 20, Nov 27, Dec 04, Dec 11

2011 - Jan 08, Jan 15, Jan 22, Jan 29, Feb 05, Feb 12, Feb 19, Feb 26, Mar 05, Mar 12,

Mar 19, Mar 26, Apr 02, Apr 09, Apr 16, Apr 23, Apr 30

And there are different itineraries for:-
and

Would you post or email the Patters to us after the October cruises? I want to know when the formal nights are on the western itinerary.
I think that the Patters that cjskids mentioned are those posted by wdblake in this thread, which links to where they're posted in a Webshots album.

They were very helpful for me, too.

Archived