Is milk free on FOS?

Julzizzle

You can get milk free of charge at all meals. If you are at the lunch buffet sometimes they have it hidden for some reason so just ask for it. Also I order extra at breakfast with room service and keep a couple cartons in the cabin fridge.

Be sure to watch the expiration dates on the milk cartons in the WJ. Nothing worse than opening a carton of milk, taking a big drink & having it be sour.

While that is good advice regardless of where you are, I have never encountered that problem on RCI or any other cruiseline for that matter.

Be sure to watch the expiration dates on the milk cartons in the WJ. Nothing worse than opening a carton of milk, taking a big drink & having it be sour.

This happened to me on the Carnival Valor in June. The date was actually fine, but must have been sitting on the dock too long waiting to get loaded on the ship! Yuck!!!

You can get milk free of charge at all meals. If you are at the lunch buffet sometimes they have it hidden for some reason so just ask for it. Also I order extra at breakfast with room service and keep a couple cartons in the cabin fridge.

It's not hidden...........it's in the refrigerator! :)

They run out of the chocolate milk in the Windjammer early. When we first started cruising, the waiter would make the chocolate milk with chocolate syrup from the bar. Now they keep the chocolate milk and it's no problem in the dining room but they seem to run out really early in the Windjammer. We've never had a problem getting regular milk and we have often ordered it from room service and kept a couple of cartons in the fridge.

Archived