Wine Package wine at Sail Away

Sbladybug

Is it possible to drink a selection from your wine package at sail away?

I was just about to order a bottle of champagne from "gifts & gear" to be delivered to our room but I noticed the champagne is a selection available on our wine package. I might just increase our wine package from 7 to 10 if we can use a bottle at the sail away.

I was just about to order a bottle of champagne from "gifts & gear" to be delivered to our room but I noticed the champagne is a selection available on our wine package. I might just increase our wine package from 7 to 10 if we can use a bottle at the sail away.

I don't see why you could not do that.

:cool:Gifts and Gear will have it in your room (iced) when you get there. Never tried wine package before dinner lst night. I'd play it safe. They will be busy boarding. :cool:

I don't think you can order one bottle to your cabin and the rest to the dining room. And if you order the wine pkg. to your cabin and take a bottle to any dining venue, you will be charged a $15 corkage fee. Not fair, but that is how RCI does it. I also suggest you order one bottle of champagne for sail away and buy the wine package separately. Now, conversley, you can order the wine pkg. to the dining room and after dining, take a bottle back to your cabin, or the remainder of any already opened bottle.

I don't think you can order one bottle to your cabin and the rest to the dining room. And if you order the wine pkg. to your cabin and take a bottle to any dining venue, you will be charged a $15 corkage fee. Not fair, but that is how RCI does it. I also suggest you order one bottle of champagne for sail away and buy the wine package separately. Now, conversley, you can order the wine pkg. to the dining room and after dining, take a bottle back to your cabin, or the remainder of any already opened bottle.

I know that you can't get wine package wines delivered to your cabin on Radiance. Gifts and Gear, yes, and they are supposed to charge you corkage (I thought it was $12) if you order it for the cabin and then bring it to the dining room. An utterly insane policy.

Appreciate the advice! I will just plan to order from gifts and gear so we can ensure that we have that celebratory sail away toast! Not worth saving a few $$ to be running around the ship trying to get access to our wine package that first day.

Thanks! :D

During our Sept. cruise we tried to get a bottle from our wine package for a sail-away toast. No dice! You have to pick up the bottle at the dining room and we were in late seating. Since we prefer our wine prior to dinner, our waiter opened a bottle at each evening meal and we took it back to our room for the next night's cocktail hour. Sort of a hassle and not sure if we would purchase a wine package again for that reason.

I was just browsing through the offers to see if a spa package/massage was available. I went through every option looking for the spa reservations, but it's too early (I think). You can choose and option of having Dom, Korbel or some other brand delivered to your room in one package, and then have another package delivered to the dining room. Me myself, i would have everything delivered to the room!

You can definitely get a bottle from the Wine & Dine package for sailaway - we always get a bottle of champagne from our package and take it on deck. We always have late seating but either go along to the dining room early and introduce ourselves and ask for a bottle from the package or just get one from the Windjammer :)

Archived