Making 12:20 flight out of FLL, cruise ends in Miami

MrZoey

Has anyone made a flight this early (from FLL), after returning to Miami? What kind of transportaton would you suggest? The last time we did this was a LONG time ago, and had a very late flight out, so I didn't pay attention to the timing issues. There was a later flight, but we really wanted to get home before late night, and also didn't want to spend a lot of time waiting for Delta's "two hour only" check in. Thanks!

Has anyone made a flight this early (from FLL), after returning to Miami? What kind of transportaton would you suggest? The last time we did this was a LONG time ago, and had a very late flight out, so I didn't pay attention to the timing issues. There was a later flight, but we really wanted to get home before late night, and also didn't want to spend a lot of time waiting for Delta's "two hour only" check in. Thanks!

I was also afraid our first time in FLL so I made a late flight. The two after that I choose one at 11:30 am and one at 1pm. Made both fine. I typically use RCCL shuttle.

I have done an 11:30 from FLL from Port of Miami. Did self disembark and used SAS shuttle for onlty $15 pp one way. We were at the airport about 9:30. If you are flying into FLL you can reserve SAS to take you to Maimi and back to FLL after the cruise. But SAS has to originate in FLL, not Miami. SAS is much cheaper and faster than RCI's transportation.

I would not use RCI or a shuttlebus...Take the worry out of the equasion and use private transportation..http://www.ridesas.com approx $13.00pp dependable private service that will get you there on time without waiting for other passengers or making stops at other airline terminals along the way....

I second what 39august said...

Used SAS transport from FLL to Miami hotel the day before embarktion.

Then did self disemark off Majesty, transported to FLL via SAS (very recommended), sitting at gate around 9:45 for 11:30 flight.

SAS is the way to go. Got off the ship in Miami at 7am. Got to the FLL airport by 8:15.

Bumped up to an earlier flight at 9:30 from 11am.

They (SAS) were calling me before I got off the ship to let me know they were out there.

No need to worry. You'll be off the ship in plenty of time.

Archived