Anyone have a Vacation Critter??

ThisFemmeKat

Found a few pictures of Tex hanging out on our cruise. He seemed to enjoy his first cruise, I think he will be traveling with us again.

He's so cute, but looks like he got cold feet there in the bucket! ;)

Since our next trip is to Alaska DH wants me to knit a ski cap and scarf for Billy. Based on size it's going to be a challenge.

One night at dinner Billy was sitting on the table and managed to get knocked over. My older granddaughter immediately started CPR. We laughed so hard everyone in the dining room was looking at us.

Now that IS funny. :D

Since our next trip is to Alaska DH wants me to knit a ski cap and scarf for Billy. Based on size it's going to be a challenge.

One night at dinner Billy was sitting on the table and managed to get knocked over. My older granddaughter immediately started CPR. We laughed so hard everyone in the dining room was looking at us.

LOL.. I would love to have seen that.. Thats priceless.

if you cant knit a hat and scarf that small maybe you can steal a set from a Ken doll or something..

i havent taken him on a trip yet, but here is Doobie keeping busy around the store that i work at :)

thanks doobie, for clearing the dressing room...

doobie5.jpg

doobie knows, if you bounce it you buy it!

doobie4.jpg

thank you for calling _____ how may I help you?

doobie3.jpg

Doobie joins the company ski team!

doobie2.jpg

Doobie tries on the goggles

doobie1.jpg

A co-worker sent "Little Bear" with us on a trip to Baltimore to visit our son when he was stationed in Maryland with the Marines. Here is a picture of Little Bear on a cruise around Baltimore Harbor with Fort McHenry in the background and the next picture is Little Bear in bed. He also went with us to Maui one year. He likes to travel but we gave him back after the trips.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Little Bear gets thirsty.

ry%3D400

A co-worker sent "Little Bear" with us on a trip to Baltimore to visit our son when he was stationed in Maryland with the Marines. Here is a picture of Little Bear on a cruise around Baltimore Harbor with Fort McHenry in the background and the next picture is Little Bear in bed. He also went with us to Maui one year. He likes to travel but we gave him back after the trips.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Little Bear gets thirsty.

ry%3D400

LOL Thats alot of booze for you, Little Bear...

You should get your own critter now that Little Bear is back at his home. This way you can have new adventures.. and pictures.

OMG, I love this thread! I'm at work and don't have pictures on this computer, but we have a pig named Sophie Honeyhog. I'll definitely post pictures tomorrow. (She even got invited to the cockpit by the pilot on our way to our cruise a few weeks ago. He gave her a set of wings.... wonder how she earned those?????? :eek: LOL)

Is anyone else concerned that it seems all of our critters are alcoholics??? LOL :D

OOOH, I almost forgot this pic! Here are my Mingo and Mini Taz, along with Lambknuckles' "Lambie" and The Crazies' "Cap'n Pazzo" & "Machimo Marino", who were with Lambknuckles on the 2nd leg of the Crazies Conquest cruise in Sept. 2009. This was taken at our M&G.

Scots.jpg

OK... Let me correct the caption... Grits didn't know -- but Host Mach's post was very decieving. Those were brother of the CRAZIES 'Scots (MaScots)...

THESE ARE THE REAL MASCOTS!!!

You're meeting Cap'n CRAZIE and MachBird in this photo!!!!

Cap'n CRAZIE has been cruising with me since Feb 2008... Just a couple weeks after the founding of the COMMITTED CONQUEST CRAZIES... Another CRAZIE added MachBird to the official Mascots of the CRAZIES. All the other Cap'ns and Birds are just brothers...

Lambie, in the center is my cruising buddie now!! Since Cap'n CRAZIE was voted to be the official Mascot, I turned him over to cruise with any CRAZIE...

OK... Let me correct the caption... Grits didn't know -- but Host Mach's post was very decieving. Those were brother of the CRAZIES 'Scots (MaScots)...

THESE ARE THE REAL MASCOTS!!!

You're meeting Cap'n CRAZIE and MachBird in this photo!!!!

Cap'n CRAZIE has been cruising with me since Feb 2008... Just a couple weeks after the founding of the COMMITTED CONQUEST CRAZIES... Another CRAZIE added MachBird to the official Mascots of the CRAZIES. All the other Cap'ns and Birds are just brothers...

Lambie, in the center is my cruising buddie now!! Since Cap'n CRAZIE was voted to be the official Mascot, I turned him over to cruise with any CRAZIE...

well.. we thought you would never show up.. honestly, i was starting to worry.. welcome to the party!..

well.. we thought you would never show up.. honestly, i was starting to worry.. welcome to the party!..

THAKS to Grits... and her email to me!!!

I have been in Corpus Christi at a weeklong convention and my posting time was QUITE LIMITED... due to work, partying, and baseball... :rolleyes:

THANKS!!!!!

I'm trying to find some of the original photos of the 'Scots!!!

They met the Bud Light girl at Thanksgiving dinner to feed the troops at Fort Hood, TX.

operationturkeyday2008011.jpg

Yep... This is Jimmie Johnson's car!!!

48carLowesgrandopening007.jpg

Captain Scala... He loved meeting the Cap'n and on subsequent cruises, always asked if he could pose with him!!! On one cruise, he wasn't in my hand and Captain Scala spotted me as he was getting coffee, and he remembered my name and asked if I had brought him on that cruise...

ecstasydaythree024.jpg

On the BatMobile...

002-1.jpg

There you are, Lambie! :D

Thanks for the correction. I didn't know what the story was with Mach's critters.....I didn't think the names sounded right, so this ole woman was a bit confused. I did not know there was a series of brothers!! LOL! Mingo likes MachBird best. ;)

There you are, Lambie! :D

Thanks for the correction. I didn't know what the story was with Mach's critters.....I didn't think the names sounded right, so this ole woman was a bit confused. I did not know there was a series of brothers!! LOL! Mingo likes MachBird best. ;)

GOOD EVENING Grits!!!

Not your fault at all!!! Host Mach's post didn't clarify it... but then... those are "his" critters, not the Official Ones for the CRAZIES, and this thread is about critters...

Mingo is a doll!!! She is such a flirt too!!! :rolleyes: I'm surprised she doesn't have a huge following... I know Lambie was quite impressed when he met her!!!

Grits, you are WONDERFUL!!! I had been so busy... i hadn't seen this thread!!!! I've LOVED IT!!!

Everyone has GREAT critters...

what an awesome thread!

Now I want to bring a critter....

I'm on a one year contract in Asia, and without my "psychadellic dolphin" ut maybe my parents can send him to me... I'll have to email them and ask, then he can come on my cruise with me!

If not, he'll have to have a stand in until the next cruise.... maybe Yoda. :D

Archived