Anyone have a Vacation Critter??

ThisFemmeKat

Thanks for posting this it made me remember my little Buddy who has been in the closet for a while but he has been on a cruise and flown from Atlanta to San Juan and the trip back screaming Weeee most of the time. l_127101fce72d431e88fafbb233b1ae5b.jpgBut when I found him he needed batteries and when I put them in he wouldn't come on so I guess he will stay home.So I looked some more and found his buddies the racing one and the vacation one. They are limited edition and have never been out of their box l_c131e9965d0542a59a20ca3abb46e91c.jpgl_b4386ce3ea134b34b3b7ab390620cb21.jpgUntil Now the Vacation One would not come on when I put Batteries in so she will have to stay home to.But the racing one works so when we leave this weekend Earndhart the Furby will be on the trip with us we had a lot of fun with his buddy when we took him so thanks to this thread Earndhart the Furby says thanks for reminding his parents about him You got him out of the box and he will be on The Dream this weekend.

I am on the dream as you are getting off.. I sail the 6th.. cant wait.. And I cant wait to get back and see pics of Earndhart.. But Im not sure why but I cant see any of the pics you posted in this post.. just little boxes with red X's. Can anyone else see them???

I am on the dream as you are getting off.. I sail the 6th.. cant wait.. And I cant wait to get back and see pics of Earndhart.. But Im not sure why but I cant see any of the pics you posted in this post.. just little boxes with red X's. Can anyone else see them???

I can see the pictures.

She is a sexy beast, isn't she? :D Show this one to your PJ. He'll be wanting to cruise with us! LOL!

Mingo52.jpg

Well.. Va Va Va Voom Miss Mingo.. PJ is now demanding that I book a cruise with you guys.. lol I think PJ needs to get a damn job.. lol

It would be awesome to one day have a whole group of Vacation Critters on a group cruise... Imagine the photo ops.. It would be such fun.. Maybe Captain Pazzo and Host Mach can come up with something.. I've been looking for a reason to cruise with one of Mach's groups..

Well.. Va Va Va Voom Miss Mingo.. PJ is now demanding that I book a cruise with you guys.. lol I think PJ needs to get a damn job.. lol

It would be awesome to one day have a whole group of Vacation Critters on a group cruise... Imagine the photo ops.. It would be such fun.. Maybe Captain Pazzo and Host Mach can come up with something.. I've been looking for a reason to cruise with one of Mach's groups..

While Cap'n Pazzo's home base might be with Mach, he and Machimo Marino have been known to cruise with a few others. I believe Lambie told me the Cap'n had even been to Iraq with a soldier! (Someone correct me if I'm wrong!) They often cruise with Lambie (Lambknuckles), who refers to them and her own critters as her 'Scots. (short for mascots) Now, where the heck is Lambie? She should be posting about her 'Scots on this thread! But YES, I agree.....We should have a group cruise....for our mascots! (Ya think they'd let us tag along? :D)

These guys... On the left is Cap'n Pazzo and on the right is Machimo Marino...

Here they are with Captain Sammartano, master of the Conquest and Marvin Barrantes, the Hotel Director...

with Stitch and Chris Jefferson...

Machimo and Cap'n Pazzo. Please not the Captain's very own Carnival crew member name tag...

CraziesSep26234.jpg

Umm, I thought weapons weren't allowed on board?

Love this thread!! I have a gnome named Tex (he is dressed in University of Texas apparel). He traveled with us on our Triumph cruise, he had a blast. He rode in my backpack, and it was fun to see people point and whisper, and others asked to take his picture. He will be traveling with us a lot, and he has his own album on my facebook page. I'm at work and can't add pictures right now :(

Not long before the start of this thread, I was talking to my DIL and son about our grandson and our upcoming cruise. We usually take him on vacation with us, but she is not quite ready to let him cruise with us yet... lol. So I asked her if it would be ok to take one of his toys with us... lol. I am going to take pictures and make him a little "The Adventures of..... " story book.

I will share some pictures once I get back!!

Not long before the start of this thread, I was talking to my DIL and son about our grandson and our upcoming cruise. We usually take him on vacation with us, but she is not quite ready to let him cruise with us yet... lol. So I asked her if it would be ok to take one of his toys with us... lol. I am going to take pictures and make him a little "The Adventures of..... " story book.

I will share some pictures once I get back!!

Sounds like fun. Your grandson will love that. His toy can sit at the dining table for formal night, on the balcony eating a fudge brownie, sunning on a lounger by the pool, shopping at one shops in one of the ports-of-call, or sitting on the hood of a taxi in a foreign country. The imagination can be endless.

Sounds like fun. Your grandson will love that. His toy can sit at the dining table for formal night, on the balcony eating a fudge brownie, sunning on a lounger by the pool, shopping at one shops in one of the ports-of-call, or sitting on the hood of a taxi in a foreign country. The imagination can be endless.

LOL you should get the toy a little tiny bow tie for formal dinners. we wouldnt want him to be underdressed.. lol

LOL you should get the toy a little tiny bow tie for formal dinners. we wouldnt want him to be underdressed.. lol

Lady, thats what I thought. Next year, I will be flying out to California, then to Colorado and then we are going to the Med. I thought how fun it would be for his "friend" to be able to travel with grandma.

Femme... what a GREAT idea! I need to get some black material and make the little critter a bow tie!!!

Lordy, my hubby is gonna kill me!!! hahaha

This started as kind of a joke, but seeing this discussion, I think I'll bring her to make more friends on the Liberty. My daughter's soccer team is named the Tigers...and I bought this little girl as a stocking stuffer a few years back. Her coach had a huge tiger, and he'd bring him on vacation, and snap shots at the beach, attractions etc. - that's where our little tiger comes in. She's a lot easier to pack in a suitcase!

1681289615_fall2008190.jpg.adbbba82ccad337f027a8ddf962fb90b.jpg

Larry the Lounge Lizard has been known to stow-a-way in my luggage. He brings his own Coast Guard Life Jacket with him. He always has a shipboard romance with the towel animals that seem to find their way into our cabin each night. He has also been known to create a commotion arround the ship and in ports.

Larry.jpg.1f0d79bd4bb7e8489d8f6f22abe87d40.jpg

1146781768_Larry3.jpg.adbfc105b71f71090b8d567abb662023.jpg

Floyd just Loves to cruise, he can get pretty hard to handle at times:eek:

2697740260105995419S500x500Q85.jpg

Yeah he definitely looks like a wild one.. lol He looks kinda familiar.. any relation to Miss Mingo??? Perhaps a cousin? I just knew this thread would bring people together.. but family? thats a surprise..

Since our next trip is to Alaska DH wants me to knit a ski cap and scarf for Billy. Based on size it's going to be a challenge.

One night at dinner Billy was sitting on the table and managed to get knocked over. My older granddaughter immediately started CPR. We laughed so hard everyone in the dining room was looking at us.

1324289720_Dream2010189.jpg.f785fee1b34aa4b8a21b3ad444abcd5c.jpg

Archived