Anyone have a Vacation Critter??

ThisFemmeKat

It would be awesome to have all these critters on one trip.. What do you think Lambie.. Maybe there can be a "Crazie about Critters" group trip or something.. and everyone can bring their critters.. lol

Im free 2012 so far.. lol

Keep posting people.. I love this thread.. Im so glad I thought to post it.

"Crazie about Critters" Cruise sounds like a blast and I'm sure Larry the Lounge Lizard would want to go. FUN FUN FUN

THAT would be GREAT!!! What a fun fun fun idea!!!

And... do I have a buddy for Larry. I have an Iguana from Gitmo, that a friend brought back from a visit to the camp there. In fact, Cap'n CRAZIE went with her and he helped pick out my bud...

Now Guindy... pronounce Gwin-dy... has a sweet tooth and once she discovered the candy dish on my desk...

astheshipturnsandmore007.jpg

She thought this was heaven on earth!!!

Here she is in my plants with some of the other buds...

astheshipturnsandmore044.jpg

It would be awesome to have all these critters on one trip.. What do you think Lambie.. Maybe there can be a "Crazie about Critters" group trip or something.. and everyone can bring their critters.. lol

Im free 2012 so far.. lol

Keep posting people.. I love this thread.. Im so glad I thought to post it.

Oh, I agree... I'm not sure if CARNIVAL would want us to buy tickets for all of them!!! I know they each have a persona and BIG CHARACTER!!! hee hee hee!!!!

They might rename us the ECCENTRIC BUNCH!!! :p

what an awesome thread!

Now I want to bring a critter....

I'm on a one year contract in Asia, and without my "psychadellic dolphin" ut maybe my parents can send him to me... I'll have to email them and ask, then he can come on my cruise with me!

If not, he'll have to have a stand in until the next cruise.... maybe Yoda. :D

Just imagine, in Asia, the sights and places you can capture with him!!!!

LOL, Lambie! I didn't realize you had 'Scots who live at your work place, too! I love Guindy! I bet he is happy with all the Halloween candy! :eek:

A critter cruise would be great! I found another pic that includes my blue "Lambie" that Lambie gave me, along with Lambie's Lambie. Is that an overload of Lambies in one sentence? LOL! This was taken on our Sept. 2009 Conquest cruise, when Lambie and her Lambie were visiting me and my Mingo, Mini Taz, and my Lambie..... My 'Scots usually sit in the window, looking out over the water, but they turned around for the photo op.

LambScots.jpg

Florence Stripes is our little friend who, now that she's not so high maintenance, having grown a little older and wiser, comes with us on our trips. She recently finished a review of her European Explorer cruise over on the Princess Board, and if you'd like to see her finale, you can go to

100_6035.jpg?t=1288483272

We were in the Wisconsin Dells a few years ago and walked into a store. Hanging from the ceiling were a bunch of monkeys. As soon as I saw the blue & pink one with "Chillin" across his chest, I told Wifey we were going to buy him. She thought I was nuts at first but eventually gave in.....she figured out I wasn't leaving the store without it. I had even named it before we left the store! Presenting Woody B Chillin. He has traveled back to the Dells with us every year. Since then we have found some friends for him. First there was Harley B Chillin - He loves Harley Davidson motorcycles! Also found in the Dells! Next we found Packer - He was in a local mall. The Brewer monkey belongs to some friends of ours that go to the Dells with us every year.

Woody grocery shopping with us. Sitting in the highchair at Moose Jaw Pizza and the crew "hangin" out guarding the "Booze Wall" - Actually Woody finished that bottle of Bacardi Long Island Iced Tea!

Woody will be going on our cruise with us in March! Can't wait to take some pics with him in the various places!

P4090025.jpg.783c0ef443266147510e538e816bf798.jpg

P4090016.jpg.b7b64607bc76034d10a5ac5085adb123.jpg

P4100038.jpg.ceb0d421cf26059f984b2c4bc99b7d92.jpg

I took Gerald the Gnome to vegas and then forgot to pack him on any of our sightseeing trips. I'm taking him on our next cruise and he will have some fun for sure!

3779243723_2d39876161_z.jpg

I was sooo disappointed I forgot to pack him in the camera bag because we ran into the Travelocity Gnome at the Venetian!

3780085018_a78afcb11b_z.jpg

I got an earful when we came back to the hotel room and told him about it.

I took Gerald the Gnome to vegas and then forgot to pack him on any of our sightseeing trips. I'm taking him on our next cruise and he will have some fun for sure!

3779243723_2d39876161_z.jpg

I was sooo disappointed I forgot to pack him in the camera bag because we ran into the Travelocity Gnome at the Venetian!

3780085018_a78afcb11b_z.jpg

I got an earful when we came back to the hotel room and told him about it.

I am sooo loving Gerald! Totally cracking me up.

The decision has been made....a stow-away will have to come with me to Bermuda next year....now what to choose?!;)

It truly is fun to travel with a critter!!!

I have a group here that we take day trips around Texas, and they ALWAYS ask if Lambie or the Cap'n is with me. They love to be photographed with one of them!!! :cool:

So, whether cruising or otherwise... It truly is FUN FUN FUN!!!

I've been looking and looking for the shots of the Cap'n with the 3-4 AVN out of Ft Hood...

I found a couple of him in a Blackhawk...

FtHood010.jpg?t=1210649290

FtHoodcolredo.jpg?t=1210649354

Sorry!!! I know I'm posting lots of shots... Can you tell I have taken LOTS 'O SHOTS... :o And that these guys have TRAVELED!!!!

Harley's hangin on TIGHTLY!!!

He must've had fun at the waterpark... but wants to get home to sleep in his own bed!!!!

LOL! I think it was more because Wifey was moving so fast. We were on our way back to the room and he was hungry & tired.

Archived