LIVE from X's Summit iLounge!!!

rothjer

Hi All!!!

Were on week 2 of our b2b cruise, just checking in and want to let everyone know who is having doubts about comming onto the Summit that they have NOTHING to worry about!!!

Can't wait to post my review when I get back, but in the meantime, if your on the fence about Summit, don't hesitate, shes a beauty !!

Hi All!!!

Were on week 2 of our b2b cruise, just checking in and want to let everyone know who is having doubts about comming onto the Summit that they have NOTHING to worry about!!!

Can't wait to post my review when I get back, but in the meantime, if your on the fence about Summit, don't hesitate, shes a beauty !!

Thanks for the heads up!

Hi All!!!

Thank you!! We are on her for the first time in February and it is good to know (as I suspected) that the rumors about her condition were exaggerated! Now...how is the food?:)icon7.gif

Thank you!! We are on her for the first time in February and it is good to know (as I suspected) that the rumors about her condition were exaggerated! Now...how is the food?:)icon7.gif

Yes, very exaggerated!! Food, hit and miss, we are on the second week of a b2b and the menus were repeated for week 2. We found the quality of the food to be great, some things were just not how we liked them. Contrary to many others, we found the steaks to be amazing, and well cooked, considering they are being prepared en mass. More to come soon. Normandy is AMAZING, we are finishing off our cruise tonight with yet another wonderful meal at this restaurant.

Any word on them getting the iPad for sale onboard???

When I asked on Eclipse, I was told that Celebrity was not a selected retailer, as there are insufficient ipads.

So that must have meant that the ipod touch that they were selling were 'surplus' & not the newest generation.

I still bought one, as the exchange $-£ was excellent.

Great to hear that you are enjoying the Summit. We will be onboard, for the Nov 13th sailing! Looking forward to it. I did have a question about luggage. Did Celebrity offer any Luggage Vallet service in San Juan? Thanks!

TJ

I am on the Summit on a B2B for both the 11/13 and 11/20 cruise. Got a great rate during one of hose "1 day sales" that I couldn't pass up.

Kevin

Cool. If you have time, please post your observations. Lots of upcoming Summit cruisers will appreciate it!

Last time we were on Summit they still had the Revelations Lounge done up with all the hanging rags from the Cirque fiasco. Have they ever re-decorated it and made it nice again?

I just got off the ship last weekend and they still had the hanging rags. I have the feeling they are not going to get rid of them until the ship goes in for dry dock

Archived