Confirmation email about stockholder credit.

Toto2Kansas

Another question to you have to own CCL before you book?

No, you may buy the stock after you book your cruise. And, you won't be able to request the OBC benefit until after you make your final payment. Probably a good idea to apply for the benefit no later than a couple of weeks before sailing.

I use e-mail so that when Liza replies, I will have a copy in the computer in case of any problems. Altho' there's never been a problem yet.

Hi Nancy,

Saw your thread regarding the military/stockholder credits. We're in the process of sending these in ourselves so your information was helpful.

I see you're a quilter. Me too. Nothings more relaxing than hand quilting on a cruise! I take my "traveling" quilts with me all the time. Our next cruise will be Ruby Transatlantic in Oct. Wish you were on it too.

Trisha

No, you must have a recent statement showing that you own at least 100 shares. You can purchase them after you book. You can even sell them after the statement is produced.
We booked our upcoming cruise months ago. In October, I bought another 100 shares of CCL and transferred them to my daughter for Christmas. She got the stock certificate on Monday, emailed copies of the certificate and her paid in full booking Tuesday morning, and received confirmation of the OBC Tuesday afternoon. We sail in six days.

Archived