Confirmation email about stockholder credit.

Toto2Kansas

Different strokes for different folks. We take mostly longer cruises on Princess. About half the days are at sea. We are never bored. In the morning, we usually go to the lectures, there are usually two. Then we play trivia. After lunch, we play duplicate bridge and then trivia. In between, we are usually reading a book from the ships library.
Like you, I'm NEVER bored on a long cruise with lots of sea days. Heck, I look for cruises with lots of sea days. I read (a lot), bring my needlepoint, go to lectures, go to movies, and generally, have a great time.

Now listen up everyone. I am a MAJOR stockholder, so what I say matters to the rise and fall of CCL. You babies who have only 100 shares are not in the running, because I own 250 SHARES! Yes. You heard that right; 250. ;) And, I own these shares 12 years. Yep..........way before there was such a thing as shareholder OBC. And.......shhhhhh.........I paid $18.

Sigh.........groan........can't believe some of the things that get posted here. :rolleyes:

Now listen up everyone. I am a MAJOR stockholder, so what I say matters to the rise and fall of CCL. You babies who have only 100 shares are not in the running, because I own 250 SHARES! Yes. You heard that right; 250. ;) And, I own these shares 12 years. Yep..........way before there was such a thing as shareholder OBC. And.......shhhhhh.........I paid $18.

Sigh.........groan........can't believe some of the things that get posted here. :rolleyes:

hee hee, I am not worthy!

jc

Wow!!!!

Are you on the Board of Directors?

I would just make a quick phone call to Princess. I just did and found that my Military OBC, I applied for last week, has already been added.....

Did you send your request for military credit to the same email address that you send for the shareholder credit? I don't remembering reading exactly where to send the military request. I'm guessing it's the same address but would like to hear from anyone who has already gotten this credit.

Thanks in advance!

So that is the main reason for the stock purchase. If you cruise more than once a year & over 7 nights, $250 adds up nicely and it is tax free.

$15 divdend isn't enough to by a coffee mug onboard, and RCCL & CCL were same price so I switched for $7.95 at Fidelity. They even told me they are rising fast where RCCL is failing. I made $30 the next day!

Although 100 shares is considered a stockholder, there isn't a large enough investment here that would cause anyone I know of to make false or inflated claims to boost Princess up.

Heck, I own the same amount of shares in RCI, but I don't post on the RCI board as I don't sail with them anymore, in fact, I purchased our RCI stock after I stopped sailing with them. :rolleyes:

I know of nobody that posts here that does it in an attempt to boost their stock dividends or stock price (that is actually a funny comment IMHO) :D.

So that is the main reason for the stock purchase. If you cruise more than once a year & over 7 nights, $250 adds up nicely and it is tax free.

$15 divdend isn't enough to by a coffee mug onboard, and RCCL & CCL were same price so I switched for $7.95 at Fidelity. They even told me they are rising fast where RCCL is failing. I made $30 the next day!

Incorrect.. To get $250, your cruise needs to be over 14 days. Also do not know where the $15 dividend came from. Currently it is a dime a share. Owning 100 shares relates to a dividend of $10

Thank you all for this thread. I did not know that the Military and Stockholders Benefits were combinable. They were not in September when I sent in my request for my last cruise. I had already sent in my Military request for our cruise in January. After reading this thread I just sent in my Stockholder's request. That will give us $200 plus another $200 for FCC. Thank you Thank you

I want to thank all of you on this thread. Yesterday I faxed my information to the shareholder benefit at Princess and when I got home from work tonight I had a confirmation email of $100 shipboard credit. Your help is much appreciated.

I want to thank all of you on this thread. Yesterday I faxed my information to the shareholder benefit at Princess and when I got home from work tonight I had a confirmation email of $100 shipboard credit. Your help is much appreciated.

Dagnabit~! I want my email! I had to send my TA an email to get her to email Princess, and then email me.... wouldn't it be more efficient if I got the email from Princess? Sigh....

I, also, sent a fax to onboard experience in LA buying a bottle of gin and vodka and roses and chocolate thingee for $81.50, so a week goes by and I look at my credit card and there is the bill. They can bill me but they are unable to send me a confirming email? Seriously? I, also, used my business credit card to buy the 580 minute internet useage... nothing... I understand the world is as it is, but...... kind of sad.

jc

I faxed my proof of stock ownership last week when I started this thread, nope, no email confirmation. I guess I will have to either email them or ask my TA to check to make sure it has been approved and added to my booking.

Alas, Toto, you are probably right (as you usually are). My experience

confirms yours.

I am hopeful that my TA can confirm my onboard experiences purchase, because my business Amex credit card I never actually see, unlike my personal credit card where I confirmed they did bill my CC for the booze and flowers. I am certainly not surprised that this is the way of the world, although, I love email at work. 15 years ago, I spent lots of time on the telephone with vendors and customers, now 2 sentences and you accomplish the same thing. I wouldn't think sending a generic email would be a big deal??????????????

jc

We will see what happens. I just sent an email asking if it was possible to get an email confirmation that the stock ownership fax was received. I figured I would give it a try. I had some problems a few years ago where the fax was not readable when it arrived and if I would not have double checked, I would not have gotten the credit. So, since that time, I always double check and make sure it has been applied. I'll post if they respond and let you know, you might be able to do this yourself if I am successful. ;)

From now on, I email the stock proof of ownership.

I don't understand why I got mine so fast and others are still waiting. In my cover sheet I asked them to send me a confirmation email and put in my email address. This was hand written in bold black ink, not typed. Could that have made a difference?

I don't understand why I got mine so fast and others are still waiting. In my cover sheet I asked them to send me a confirmation email and put in my email address. This was hand written in bold black ink, not typed. Could that have made a difference?

I did the exact same thing, only I generated the cover sheet on my computer. I actually placed my email address in several places to make it easier for them. But no confirmation email for me, even though I requested it on the cover sheet and on the letter listing our booking number, ships name and sailing date. :(

Got another thought. I faxed it from work and I work for the state of MN. There is an automatic coversheet that goes out with each fax, perhaps that got their attention? I hate doing it from work but have an ok when it is necessary.

I emailed a request for confirmation yesterday, and just received an email response with what I asked for. So, if you fax over your request, and don't receive a confirmation by email within a few days (even if you asked for one in the original request), just email and ask again, and they will deliver. ;)

I emailed a request for confirmation yesterday, and just received an email response with what I asked for. So, if you fax over your request, and don't receive a confirmation by email within a few days (even if you asked for one in the original request), just email and ask again, and they will deliver. ;)

On the other hand, I emailed a request yesterday (Tuesday) and asked for a confirmation. I didn't receive one -- at least not yet.

I hadn't used a A before so I had handled everything myself so I just e-mailed my request for stockholder credit earlier this week and had my e-mail confirmation the next day. On the other hand the TA is handling the military credit and hasn't heard anything about that. I think I'll wait until after Christmas and if I don't hear anything I may just e-mail that myself too. So much easier.

Archived