Confirmation email about stockholder credit.

Toto2Kansas

I have always faxed my CCL stock info (total of three pages) to Liza but thought about doing it via email for upcoming cruise. I would like to know if you and others that have used email, send the stock info and paid in full invoice as two separate attachments to the email or what other method do you use.

Tina, I have never sent a PIF invoice. I just use a cover sheet with the brokerage statement attached. I put the cruise info on the cover sheet and also write it on the statement and fax it. For me it's easier to fax than email.

Last cruise I faxed it and asked for a received a confirmation email. This time I faxed it and haven't heard anything nor do I see it on my Cruise Personalizer.

If I don't hear in a few days, I will resend (via email if I can figure out how to send the stock attachment!!) and ask for an email confirmation. I like to have those when boarding the ship, but have never had a problem with promised OBC yet.

I faxed the information in yeaterday morning and our TA received a new invoice showing the shipboard credit early evening...she sent it to us by e-mail.. they are very much on top of this benefit.

Thanks for information about combining the shareholder benefit and military benefit...did not know this...have to see if DH is eligible.

Exactly. I'm waiting too, since I made final payment 2 days ago on one of my cruises. And now I may have another OBC coming since my husband is a vet. What fun! :D

I would just make a quick phone call to Princess. I just did and found that my Military OBC, I applied for last week, has already been added.....:):):)

Bob

I have always faxed my CCL stock info (total of three pages) to Liza but thought about doing it via email for upcoming cruise. I would like to know if you and others that have used email, send the stock info and paid in full invoice as two separate attachments to the email or what other method do you use.
I create a PDF document that includes my TA's "Paid in full" confirmation and the page from my brokerage statement (with most of my stocks blanked out) with my name at the top. I include a cover page with a summary of my booking #, voyage #, ship and date. Anything I can do to make it easier for whoever is receiving the email to find the details as I don't know what they input at their end.

I was glad to see this thread as I just recently bought 102 shares and didn't know how to go about getting the OBC. Unfortunately my scanner doesn't scan to email as my old one used to so I will have to fax it from work Monday. I don't know who this Liza is but will fax it to Yield Managemant as it says on that Shareholder Benefit site that someone so thoughtfully posted, thanks! I hope it works. My cruise leaves Jan 9, 2011.

I was glad to see this thread as I just recently bought 102 shares and didn't know how to go about getting the OBC. Unfortunately my scanner doesn't scan to email as my old one used to so I will have to fax it from work Monday. I don't know who this Liza is but will fax it to Yield Managemant as it says on that Shareholder Benefit site that someone so thoughtfully posted, thanks! I hope it works. My cruise leaves Jan 9, 2011.

Liza McDaniel is the employee who handles the shareholder OBC and does a great job of it.

Tina, I have never sent a PIF invoice. I just use a cover sheet with the brokerage statement attached. I put the cruise info on the cover sheet and also write it on the statement and fax it. For me it's easier to fax than email.

After I had bought my shares (3 years back), I read that it was applied after cruise paid in full and that you needed to send the invoice. At that time it was posted to do a fax and not email. So I've done it that way. Will send email to try for the military OBC.

I create a PDF document that includes my TA's "Paid in full" confirmation and the page from my brokerage statement (with most of my stocks blanked out) with my name at the top. I include a cover page with a summary of my booking #, voyage #, ship and date. Anything I can do to make it easier for whoever is receiving the email to find the details as I don't know what they input at their end.

I include the same info as you and for the same rason but have always sent it via a fax. Will try emails for our next cruise.

Last cruise I faxed it and asked for a received a confirmation email. This time I faxed it and haven't heard anything nor do I see it on my Cruise Personalizer.

If I don't hear in a few days, I will resend (via email if I can figure out how to send the stock attachment!!) and ask for an email confirmation. I like to have those when boarding the ship, but have never had a problem with promised OBC yet.

They no longer post it in your Captains Circle account so you won't see it on-line. Just contact your TA and they can verify the amount of OBC you have and it should include your shareholders benefit.

I was glad to see this thread as I just recently bought 102 shares and didn't know how to go about getting the OBC. Unfortunately my scanner doesn't scan to email as my old one used to so I will have to fax it from work Monday.
Most scanners will scan to a jpeg (.jpg) image, if not directly to a .pdf format document.

My home printer/scanner is an HP OfficeJet that came with software which can be configured to scan directly to .pdf.

Our stock holdings are viewable online, and a screen capture (alt-printscreen) and paste into Paint lets me save the dated evidence of our CCL shares as a .jpg - and Paint allows me to block out private information with black boxes.

Whichever image type you get, simply attach them to the email to shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com. I do this and explain in the email which titled document or image contains which information.

Fax works, too.

Ever supporting answers and write ups.

WE have several stockholders here.

Keeping an eye on business and their shares.

Although 100 shares is considered a stockholder, there isn't a large enough investment here that would cause anyone I know of to make false or inflated claims to boost Princess up.

Heck, I own the same amount of shares in RCI, but I don't post on the RCI board as I don't sail with them anymore, in fact, I purchased our RCI stock after I stopped sailing with them. :rolleyes:

I know of nobody that posts here that does it in an attempt to boost their stock dividends or stock price (that is actually a funny comment IMHO) :D.

This is a joke, right?Our 100+ shares have been much more lucrative for us because of Princess' generosity in their Shareholder Credit. Even if I had 10,000 shares, coming here to praise Princess would make no difference at all!!!! Princess is only one of CCL's holdings, BTW.

Although 100 shares is considered a stockholder, there isn't a large enough investment here that would cause anyone I know of to make false or inflated claims to boost Princess up.

Heck, I own the same amount of shares in RCI, but I don't post on the RCI board as I don't sail with them anymore, in fact, I purchased our RCI stock after I stopped sailing with them. :rolleyes:

I know of nobody that posts here that does it in an attempt to boost their stock dividends or stock price (that is actually a funny comment IMHO) :D.

Toto, consider the the source. Not exactly a first for that poster over the years.:D Yeah, that $4000 bucks is why I post here. Trying to turn that $4000 back into the $5500 I originally invested a long time ago! :D Heck I spent more than my stock is worth on just the cruise of my upcoming trip, then add in about $4500 worth of plane tickets, another $5000 bucks for the trip to the Great Barrier Reef after the cruise and the well over another $1000 on the hotels and rental cars on this upcoming trip. That doesn't even account for the inevitable shopping experiences with my DW. Yeah, it is all about driving that stock price up!:eek:

jc

jc

I bought my CCL stock at 23 and it's now about $43. I own 100 shares which is a very, very small part of my portfolio just as I'm a speck of sand when it comes to the number of shares available, i.e., 820,271,000. No matter what I say, post, or do, it has absolutely no influence on CCL stock performance. Zero. None. Nada. Nien.

You forgot to mention stockholders onboard credit.

Why do cruisers buy stock in Princess?

I seriously doubt that Wall Street takes these boards seriously enough for a post or group of posts to move the value of a huge company like CCL.

You forgot to mention stockholders onboard credit.

Why do cruisers buy stock in Princess?

We actually by Carnival Corporation, which is the owner of Princess Cruises.

We all have our own reasons for purchasing it. I bought it for the OBC. My wife and I cruise often and usually on long cruises. In about 18 months we have gotten $1250 in OBC and will get $1100 next year.

We actually by Carnival Corporation, which is the owner of Princess Cruises.

We all have our own reasons for purchasing it. I bought it for the OBC. My wife and I cruise often and usually on long cruises. In about 18 months we have gotten $1250 in OBC and will get $1100 next year.

Thank you Paul for your very sensible answer.:cool:

Myself even with that incentive would not persuade me to keep cruising with the same Company over and over again.

Especially like myself I have to watch what I eat due to the pre-prepared food they have brought on board these days. Plus their lousy entertainment on those long sea days.:eek:

We are just back from a Mexican Riviera cruise, and I would like to advise everyone to take that confirming email from Liza with you - just in case. I sent our information by email to Liza, and received her usual confirming email right away. My TA even mentioned that there was some OBC on the account that she didn't put there, and assumed was from our stock. Somewhere along the line, something went wrong, and for the first time, when we checked on board, the credit was not there. Of course, my confirmed request for an egg crate was also not there, which was what triggered me to make sure everything else was okay.

I took the email to Passenger Services, they made a copy of it, and the next day the OBC was in our account. They told me that it was much easier to do it when they had that confirmation.

So, use email if you can, and be sure to tuck that confirmation in your bag. It makes it so much easier to fix when something goes wrong.

Thank you Paul for your very sensible answer.:cool:

Myself even with that incentive would not persuade me to keep cruising with the same Company over and over again.

Especially like myself I have to watch what I eat due to the pre-prepared food they have brought on board these days. Plus their lousy entertainment on those long sea days.:eek:

Different strokes for different folks. We take mostly longer cruises on Princess. About half the days are at sea. We are never bored. In the morning, we usually go to the lectures, there are usually two. Then we play trivia. After lunch, we play duplicate bridge and then trivia. In between, we are usually reading a book from the ships library.

Archived