Confirmation email about stockholder credit.

Toto2Kansas

Maybe it does have to do with an e-mail version vs. the fax. I've always faxed in our information and never have gotten a confirmation, even when I asked for it. I faxed in 3 separate requests for CCL benefits in October and didn't receive anything on any of them. Only my TA found they had been credited when she looked at her booking. I guess as long as she can find it.

Seems strange that there is a disparity on how this has been done.

We have always faxed it in, the last time was this past May, and when we requested an email confirmation we received it within hours. It sounds like maybe they would prefer we email them now. Things change so quickly, sometimes it's difficult to keep up with them. :o

Emailed this morning with a scan of my dividend voucher and received a confirmation of the $250 OBC 4 hours later.

Thats a total OBC of nearly $2000 this year!

My fax machine has been doing duty just as a doorstop for the past 5 years or more!

No landline to attach it to anyway now.

Email rools OK!

thanks Carnival/Princess! Inexpensive cruises! Big OBC's! Free Internet on board! Free Wine tastings! Cheap drinks in the Elite Lounge!

Yay!

Obviously things have changed quite recently and you are now allowed to get both. Besides which, I am the owner of CCL while my husband is the veteran.

I just checked with Princess and the Military and Carnival OBC's are NOT combinable. They are both combinable with other OBC's but not together.

How's this for a fast reply? Emailed my request to shareholder benefits at 2:23pm today and received my email confirmation at 4:49pm today. Fastest turnaround I've ever seen. :)

Did the same thing yesterday for both CCL credit and military credit and got the email back within hours.

All,

I confirmed with Yield Management today via e-mail that the shareholder credit and military benefits are now combinable. See below e-mail response:

Sue from Fairfield, CA

-----------

Happy holidays !

Yes, we are happy to inform upper management lifted restriction allowing shareholder and military benefits to be combinable.

Bon voyage.

Princess Cruises, Yield Management

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

1 800-PRINCESS

Fax: (661) 753-1394

I seem to remember reading (if I remember correctly) that you no longer receive an email from Liza M that your stockholder credit has been applied. Did I dream that or is she no longer having emails sent out 'when requested' to verify credit has been given?

What I recall reading here on the boards a couple of months ago is that the shareholder OBC will no longer be reflected on your My Princess part of the website ... and that the email would be the only confirmation that the benefit has been applied.

I seem to remember reading (if I remember correctly) that you no longer receive an email from Liza M that your stockholder credit has been applied. Did I dream that or is she no longer having emails sent out 'when requested' to verify credit has been given?

I just got an email confirmation from her last week. After I received it, I noticed that the stockholders OBC was not showing up in my captains circle account so I emailed her back and inquired about it. Here's her reply.

"Please note we have a new process with benefits, you will no longer see onboard credit on line. Please obtain booking confirmation from your travel agent which identifies benefit as an onboard credit or this email will serve as confirmation."

My TA did send me a confirmation of all my OBC and it included the stockholders benefit.

I have been following the discussion about getting confirmation regarding OBC (both CCL and military). About five minutes ago I called my TA and she called Princess. My TA confirmed that we had received OBC in the amount of $500 for CCL and Military credit. BOTH were given: OBC total for us was substaniallly higher when they added FFC and booking credits.Without Captains Circle Loyalty OBC we have almost $800.:) I may have to start thinking about upgrading our staterooms;) for future cruises.

It is a great day.

So great that you came up with this post that answers everything on the stock we bought. Now I know what to do when we book our next cruise, if only air would get cheap.

quote=captbill;27060483]All your answers are right here: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9NDIyNzh8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1:cool:

Hi!

I faxed my information regarding the Carnival Cruise Line stock to Liza McDaniel a few days ago and asked her to email me a confirmation. I received an email yesterday afternoon that $100 credit would be applied to our January cruise.

Reggie

I confirmed with Yield Management today via e-mail that the shareholder credit and military benefits are now combinable.

Thanks for the information and for including the email message. I'll be looking into both of the credits for my upcoming cruise.

Regarding combining Military and Stockholders benefit.

Both me and DH are retired Canadian military, for our 7 day cruise we get $100 Stockholder credit and $100 EACH for MIlitary for total of $300. For our 14 day cruise we get $250 stockholder credit and $250 EACH for a total of $750. Can't beat that. This was confirmed by EMail.

Sarah

Hi all! We emailed Liza yesterday requesting our shareholders credit and requested a confirmation email when complete.

She emailed us today confirming the credit has been applied.

Thanks, Paul and Heather Beaudry

I did not get a confirmation for a fax request earlier this year however if you do it via email and request a confirmation they will do it, have just received a confimation for our two Caribbean cruises that we are doing in January.

Any one ever have a problem with the OBC not on their account when they boarded the ship? Just asking, because while I did get the confirmation email, I unintentionally deleted it. :eek: Just wondering if I need to be concerned?

Any one ever have a problem with the OBC not on their account when they boarded the ship? Just asking, because while I did get the confirmation email, I unintentionally deleted it. :eek: Just wondering if I need to be concerned?

I have never had a problem with OBC. It has always shown up.

I did not get a confirmation for a fax request earlier this year however if you do it via email and request a confirmation they will do it, have just received a confimation for our two Caribbean cruises that we are doing in January.

I have always faxed my CCL stock info (total of three pages) to Liza but thought about doing it via email for upcoming cruise. I would like to know if you and others that have used email, send the stock info and paid in full invoice as two separate attachments to the email or what other method do you use.

I have always faxed my CCL stock info (total of three pages) to Liza but thought about doing it via email for upcoming cruise. I would like to know if you and others that have used email, send the stock info and paid in full invoice as two separate attachments to the email or what other method do you use.

I send by email. I have never included the paid in full invoice, just the proof of ownership. So I just have one attachment.

Archived