Princess Ship to airport transfers

cra-z-2cruise

Trying to make return flight arrangements out of FLL. Will be returning to FLL on Feb 18 off of Island Princess and was wondering if anyone knows if princess offers ship to airport transfers and how to pre book them if avail.

I have searched the princess website and have only found information about airline to ship transfers. Any help on this subject would be appreciated.

Thanks

Trying to make return flight arrangements out of FLL. Will be returning to FLL on Feb 18 off of Island Princess and was wondering if anyone knows if princess offers ship to airport transfers and how to pre book them if avail.

I have searched the princess website and have only found information about airline to ship transfers. Any help on this subject would be appreciated.

Thanks

You don't want a Princess transfer; too expensive and you have to wait until the bus fills. Taxi is cheaper and faster.

I know my reply is not for the port you were referring to but we have always found it cheaper to get a taxi from the port at Darling Harbour Sydney to Sydney airport. You just go outside and there are plenty of taxi's waiting and you don't have to sit in a coach waiting for it to fill up and it is about half the cost to get a taxi.

Archived