Rendevous - Day Pass

Quinn

Reedprincess.....

Where is Rendezvous located in relationship to the St. Lucia Golf and Country Club?

Thanks.

Rendezvous is about 35 or so minutes form the Golf & Country Club. The golf & country Club is in Cap Estate, which is in the far north end of the island. If there are several ships in town, it will take closer to 45 min to an hour to get there. Taxi should be about $40-$50US one way.

Rendezvous is about 35 or so minutes form the Golf & Country Club. The golf & country Club is in Cap Estate, which is in the far north end of the island. If there are several ships in town, it will take closer to 45 min to an hour to get there. Taxi should be about $40-$50US one way.

Thanks so much.

Thanks to all! This is a no brainer for us. We have previously done a full day St Lucia tour and could not decide on a beach for the day. We would have spent more on a cab, paid for drinks and lunch anyway. Now we have a quiet lovely place with the addition of having pools too. It looks like a place where I would love to spend an entire vacation!

Are frozen drinks really included?

Anyone else there on 12/9?

Thanks to all! This is a no brainer for us. We have previously done a full day St Lucia tour and could not decide on a beach for the day. We would have spent more on a cab, paid for drinks and lunch anyway. Now we have a quiet lovely place with the addition of having pools too. It looks like a place where I would love to spend an entire vacation!

Are frozen drinks really included?

Anyone else there on 12/9?

Yes, frozen drinks really are included - enjoy those pina coladas!

yes, you can pay by CC upon arrival at the resort. Can't say whether there would be a FTC as I am not sure whether the charges would be in US or EC. Paying in cash would be using US.

there are very few vendors on this beach. As it is the only hotel and an AI hotel at that, the vendors don't have many people to choose from - they mostly head north to Reduit Beach and other beaches with both more resorts and larger (room wise) resorts. You may get one or 2, but I doubt it and they are not hasslers - a simple no sends them on their way.

• 2 weeks later...
I just made a reservation with the resort. They have changed there afternoon hours now, they sent me a e-mail stating that the afternoon hours were from noon to 6PM. I would of liked it much better the other way since our ship leaves at 5:00.

We have been there three years in a row and are scheduled this Dec. We have always been allowed to check-in early.

We plan on going early. I don't think there will be a problem as long as you arrive after their buffet breakfast is over.

We have been there three years in a row and are scheduled this Dec. We have always been allowed to check-in early.

We plan on going early. I don't think there will be a problem as long as you arrive after their buffet breakfast is over.

Thanks so much Carol I hope your right.

I've sent two emails in the last 10 days and have been ignored. I sent them through the "Contact Us" portal on the Rendezvous website, TheRomanticholiday.com.

I'm trying to make a reservation for February and wonder if Angus is still at angus@theromanticholiday.com before I make my next move (sending email directly to him).

try Angus or try Valencia: reservations at theromanticholiday.com

The portal off their website usually takes a while to get a response - it's not that they are ignoring you in particular, everyone just operates on island time and the website, while great for info, takes a while to get a response from.

You could always call them also: 1 (758) 4577918

Hope you get through.

I've sent two emails in the last 10 days and have been ignored. I sent them through the "Contact Us" portal on the Rendezvous website, TheRomanticholiday.com.

I'm trying to make a reservation for February and wonder if Angus is still at angus@theromanticholiday.com before I make my next move (sending email directly to him).

I received a confirmation email from angus at the email address you have on Nov 10 for a reservation in Dec. I sent the email through the contact portal.

This was after a few requests were sent. It looks like they are not being responsive to day pass requests? I think the price is at $60 (was $50) but I did not get this confirmed.

I sent a request every week for 3 weeks straight from my work email and my home email with no response.........the fourth week I sent one every day form both of my emails and finally got a response!

• 2 weeks later...
I sent a request every week for 3 weeks straight from my work email and my home email with no response.........the fourth week I sent one every day form both of my emails and finally got a response!

Did they confirm current pricing and times? I am still going unanswered, hope to also receive a response soon!

Thanks!

Mary

Did they confirm current pricing and times? I am still going unanswered, hope to also receive a response soon!

Thanks!

Mary

:confused:Strange that you haven't got a reply yet. I emailed last week and within two hours had a reply. This is what we got:

In regards to your request for information on day passes at the hotel the following applies.

Half day pass (Morning) Includes only, Drinks and use of resort facilities from 8:00am to 12 noon. Cost US$45.00

Half day pass (afternoon) Includes Lunch, Afternoon tea, Drinks and use of resort facilities from 12 noon to 6:00pm. Cost US$60.00

Will be happy to amend the time if possible.The hotel is located 5mins from the ports via taxi.

The times stated really don't work for us so I've made a reservation for 10:00 a.m. and we will stay until 3:00 or so. I didn't get a price for the time we requested and he simply said "the cost can be settled on arrival at the hotel." I figured it can't be any more than the $60 for the afternoon pass! I asked if he required a credit card to book but he simply took our names and said that was all that was needed.

I gave up on this for two reasons. First, we dock at 7am and depart at 4 and I don't want to rush off to this place first thing in the morning to get our money's worth. Besides, DH has to do some school work so we're going to stay on the ship and maybe do some strolling in the port later. Maybe next time.:cool:

I gave up on this for two reasons. First, we dock at 7am and depart at 4 and I don't want to rush off to this place first thing in the morning to get our money's worth. Besides, DH has to do some school work so we're going to stay on the ship and maybe do some strolling in the port later. Maybe next time.:cool:

If we are in port from 8am-5pm ship time, what time is that for St. Lucia? Does anyone know?

And I finally got a response today!! I got the same response as you did hancogran. (Maybe they saw my post, lol:p)

Sorry, one more question for those that have been. Do you tip at Rendevous on top of the $60pp?

We've never been to Rendevous but we've done day passes at other places (Cozumel, Jamaica). In Cozumel, we had a waiter who looked after us all day... getting our drinks and just making sure everything was ok. He could not do enough for us when we were there. We tipped him at the end of the day.

In Jamaica, we were pretty much on our own at the resort. You went to the bar to get your own drinks, you went inside for the buffet at lunch so really there was nobody that was actually looking after you so really no reason to tip.

Notice you are going to be there the week before us, so please come back and tell us how it is if you do go! You'll love Adventure of the Seas! :)

Archived