Missing passenger on sea princess

millie-may

This poor cruise sounds like it got whammied over and over again .WOW!!! Sorry to all who are going thru this Safe return home

How does one still enjoy a voyage after all this somber stuff going on?I feel sorry for all those affected by all this and all the pax witness to it as well.My hear goes out to you It cannot be easy ....

If that poor woman did jump at 3 Am who knows where she may have landed .and what her chances of ever being found truly are..So sad

Instead of Grand Turk we spent the day in Aruba. We were due to leave at 6 p.m. but the Captain made and announcement that the ship has to wait for the investigators to board and they won`t arrive until 11 p.m. We are allowed to go ashore until that time if we wish.

Tomorrow is a sea day with Tortola the next day. the Captain has told us that we should not be delayed getting to Tortola.

None of the passsengers we have come across has heard of anyone with Noravirus and we haven`t been informed as passengers of any restrictions. the Patter just tells you the usual guidlines about using the hand gel and your own toilet when possible.

Personally, I am still having a lovely cruise. What else can go wrong?

There was an ambulance on the quayside when we came back on today but I have been told that the passenger walked on to it so maybe he just went to the hospital t be checked out, who knows.

We are 2nd sitting and the service is very slow. We will have to try and jog the waiters up a bit. I missed the quiz starting last night.:D

Alan and Alana are doing their usual quizzes, corny but fun.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you're having a lovely cruise in spite of the emergencies.

FYI, it's not unusual for passengers to get ill or injured on a cruise and be taken to a nearby hospital. Ive seen it many many times, and experienced it last January. Sure re-inforces the need for insurance.

New to this message board and reading all this with horror, in the middle of the night in UK, still jet lagged from coming home on Tues from the Sea Princess cruise before this one. It was marvellous and completely devoid of any stress. Can't believe there would be much hope of finding a "jumper" after even a few minutes.

Glad to see a mention of Alan & Alanna, we became fixture waiting for his corny jokes and finally managed to win the quiz on the last night!

Archived