Will there be Sea of Cortez cruise after this Spring?

mdeering

I hope not. We really enjoy the Sea of Cortez!

I hope not too. It's my favourite destination. I couldn't find anything on the HAL website. Guess we will just have to be patient & see. I prefer to stick to the West Coast because of the flying and I'm done with Alaska and their Head Tax, even though it's convenient from Vancouver.:rolleyes:

but.... What is the difference between the Sea of Cortez and the Mexican Riviera??:confused:

I mean, not the ports obviously, but the actual cruising?? Where is the Sea of Cortez in relationship to the Mexican Riviera??:confused:

Joanie

Mexican Riviera is along the coast of Mexico, including Cabo. Sea of Cortez is east of Baja-very scenic, small towns, lots of wildlife. We went a couple of years ago and want to go again. But already have another cruise booked for this spring.

I just wish HAL would release their schedules a little earlier.

Thanks, Marilyn

We asked for the new HAL brochure and got it in the mail today (The Americas 2011-2012).

I'm very disappointed. The brochure, which is 131 pages long, has only 1 page for Mexico cruises, and there is no Sea of Cortez offered. :(

This is what they have listed for 2012:

7-day Mexican Riviera

Oosterdam

Jan 7 and 28

Feb 18

March 10

We asked for the new HAL brochure and got it in the mail today (The Americas 2011-2012).

I'm very disappointed. The brochure, which is 131 pages long, has only 1 page for Mexico cruises, and there is no Sea of Cortez offered. :(

7-day Mexican Riviera

Oosterdam

Jan 7 and 28

Feb 18

March 10

That is very disappointing :( Might mean we have to look at another cruise line. Wouldn't even be able to do a b2b with that schedule. I loathe flying, and our last trip to Florida took far too long, so we'd much prefer a west coast embarkation point. Blech.

That is very disappointing :( Might mean we have to look at another cruise line. Wouldn't even be able to do a b2b with that schedule. I loathe flying, and our last trip to Florida took far too long, so we'd much prefer a west coast embarkation point. Blech.

My thoughts exactly. :(

7-day Mexican Riviera

Oosterdam

Jan 7 and 28

Feb 18

March 10

What's the Oosterdam doing for the rest of the Winter season?

If there is no Sea of Cortez with HAL, hopefully Carnival still has some.

The itinary is so nice.

We have friends that had to cancel their cruise due illness, they were hoping to do it next winter.

Archived