EPIC Poll - Would you sail again?

scfa99

3 for me. We loved the ship, but thought the Freestyle concept wasn't really for us. We're better suited for RCcL, but might give the Epic another try someday (if the price and itinerary are right) because we truly loved the ship.

2 - 3

I can't say that I wouldn't sail her again. I enjoyed the cruise, the entertainment and some of the restaurants but I did not like the decor, cabins and the layout of the pool deck. I also didn't like the sense of being cramped on deck six and the pool deck.

If the price and itinerary were right I would sail her again but it would have to be good. Otherwise I'll sail other NCL ships. Epic is at the lower end of my ship list.

Take care,

Mike

of course, you realize only a small percentage of people actually use these boards.

And amongst those, many do not return here after their cruise and wait until they are ready to cruise again.

So, a poll is, well....

I realize only a small percentage use these boards but these are the opinions I value the most. The people who respond to these polls are just like me, addicted. Not sure why you even responded to this poll??

Our family just booked our first trip on the Epic last night, so I am finding this poll very encouraging.

Bart

For everyone that has sailed on the EPIC I'd like to know what category you fall under:

1) Never again - I regret sailing her in the first place.

2) One & Done - I enjoyed our EPIC cruise however I would not sail again.

3) Depends - Enjoyed our cruise and would sail again depending on itinerary.

4) Absolutely - Loved the EPIC and would sail again regardless of itinerary.

(and I'm writing this from onboard the Spirit!)

For everyone that has sailed on the EPIC I'd like to know what category you fall under:

I enjoyed my EPIC cruise, but it would take a really great price and itinerary for me to choose her again as I actually prefer the rest of the fleet. So, I guess I fall somewhere between 2 & 3.

Put me down for a 2. Enjoyed the trip, but the ship has way too many faults for me to try again...

... I wasn't that happy with the bathroom set up in the CV (no door between the bedroom and the bathroom) - but that's just me. The shower and big tub with the floor to ceiling windows were great however.

YIKES... does that mean that the sun will beam into the bed area unencumbered (so to speak)? I never really thought of that...

(computer generated photo):

910415244_DZaoU-M.jpg

Tom

Interesting thread and interesting to see the differences in the responses.

Just goes to show that there is no right or wrong ship, just different ships for different people.

From what I've read, the Epic doesn't sound like my kind of ship, but she obviously has her fans who love everything she has to offer.

Put me down for a #5) Not Sure - I feel the same way about my vacation on the Epic as I do my vacations in New Orleans, Istanbul, and Amsterdam. I had so much fun I am not sure I could survive a return visit!

coka

Interesting results so far.

I apologize about not adding an automated poll, i messed it up and tried to add after the fact but i wouldn't let me.

As for me, I'm a #2.

Perhaps you can let us know where the numbers fall.

I'm a "4." Spent 2 wks on Epic in Aug. and already have 2 more weeks booked this winter.:D

I would definately sail Epic again. I would probably get a much more inexpensive room like maybe a studio.

Epic has just so much to do that I need to go back and try different things like shows and restaurants I have not been to.

I also would love to sail with an Epic virgin and show them all around. You really are never bored. I watched one review many months ago about sailing Epic on ports you have been to before so you can explore the ship more. I agree. If i sailed Epic again, I would probably not get off the ship. Hit the gym and then the spa and enjoy a much less crowded ship.

I also wonder how often NCL will change the entertainment on the ship

Archived