Oasis Frozen In Time Ice Show For Kids?

I have booked all of our shows for our upcoming cruise upon the Oasis but I was hesitant to book the Frozen In Time show since we are two adults sailing with no kids. The description says that it is loved by kids of all ages. Does that sum it up or does anyone recommend seeing it regardless of age. I would hate to miss a great show based off of a description! :p

Ugh, just went to try and book it and I think there is something going on with the site because it keeps telling me invalid reservation number which I know is right. I haven't had any problems until now. Anyone willing to try it who has an upcoming cruise and let me know if its me or the site. I can't get on, help :) Let me know if anyone tries, greatly appreciated :D

Ugh, just went to try and book it and I think there is something going on with the site because it keeps telling me invalid reservation number which I know is right. I haven't had any problems until now. Anyone willing to try it who has an upcoming cruise and let me know if its me or the site. I can't get on, help :) Let me know if anyone tries, greatly appreciated :D

They are doing something with the Crown & Anchor program right now on the RCL site when you log in, so maybe that is the cause? There are changes to the C&A program to be announced soon....Jan. 12.

Do not, I say do not miss the ice show! We are 60something adults who thought it was amazing especially the one number where the skater changed outfits in two seconds about 30 times:confused:...still can't figure out how it was done.

Archived