strange notice on RCCL site

You'd think they'd make some sort of announcement BEFORE they yank all of our info off line. Just a little warning about what they are doing even if they don't want to announce all the details yet.

Gina

They seem to think that it's their site;)

They seem to think that it's their site;)

Maybe this has nothing to do with the C&A program at all. It seems it's impossible to pull up individual cabin categories while looking up future cruises, too. Just maybe they have heard our thoughts about how bad the entire website works :eek: and are making some user friendly adjustments that are affecting most of the site. We can hope........

Really they have created the site, but they have done it for us. I consider it our site. The customer's site. We are the ones who need to be happy enough with it to use it. Without us, it's nothing.

Gina

Our history has just gone overboard for the second time tonight. It was back for a little while, now has gone away. Looks like they are certainly working on some kind of revision here. Hope to sea something new soon?

Stay tuned.

Rick and Deirdra

Error We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later.

Trying to do check in on-line and getting a big FU. Oh the joys of change.

They called today to remind me to complete my set sail pass so I was trying to do that. I am getting the same message as you. It also seems to take forever for the website to open.

Archived