Princess Goofs

RhondaPerr

Just and FYI if you got a message from Princess that says you can pre-reserve shore excursions and its a Europe cruise for the summer of 2011, it was sent prematurely. You can get an idea of some of the excursions being offered, and make a wish list, but you can not book yet.

Just and FYI if you got a message from Princess that says you can pre-reserve shore excursions and its a Europe cruise for the summer of 2011, it was sent prematurely. You can get an idea of some of the excursions being offered, and make a wish list, but you can not book yet.

I had no problem booking shore excursions for my October 2011 Rome to Venice cruise.

From what I understand, all Europe shore excursions for 2011 except for Ocean Princess are now ready to book... Enjoy!

Too bad our May coastal cruise doesn't show any yet...116 days from sailing. :(

I know they aren't available as soon for infrequent itineraries & ports and have seen them as late as 90 days...but still hoping for them anyday now. :( :(

That happened to us five years ago. We got an email saying we could book shore excursions, but when I went on the website, it said shore excursions weren't available. Fellow roll callers also couldn't book them. I called Princess and the CSR said, oh, just keep checking weekly.:rolleyes:

I guess many people had called as the next day, they were available. I think this was about 70 or so days prior to the cruise.

Yesterday the June 27 North Cape cruise Shorex (Crown) opened, then closed and is open again today. Wish they'd make up their mind.:p

Crown Princess British Isles opened today for excurion booking & we were able to reserve excursions...

if anyone is sailing CROWN PRINCESS on July 16th please join the roll call...we have a nice group coming together!!!

I thought you were going to say Princess listed the wrong booking number for your shore excursions, since that is what they did to us. We just this week got our email telling us we could book excursions for our 8/31/11 Russia/Scandinavia cruise. The booking number, however, was from last April's Asia/Alaska cruise. Very confusing when I tried to go take a look at the excursions in the Baltics!! It told me they couldn't access prior cruises. Figured it out pretty quick!

Archived