Suites

Millygirl

I've done a lot of searching but am still confused about suites on the Fascination. I've booked a Grand Suite. I keep reading about 'Owners Suites" and "Penthouse Suites" but I can't find those anywhere on the deckplans. I also saw a video on YouTube showing the "Owners Suite". Is this larger than the Grand Suite? Where is it on the ship? THANKS!

I have not personally seen the Owner's Suite(s) but understand they are huge. Pictures have been posted. I believe they are located on the Sports Deck, that blank space behind the Grand Atrium divides into two. You will never see them listed, you have to call (or be called) about them. EM

The Grand Suites used to be called both Penthouse Suites and Category 12 suites. They're exactly twice the size of a standard cabin and quite nicely done. Here's some pics from my Grand Suite on the Inspiration, the Fascination's sister ship:

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

We had a a GS (then called Penhouse Suite) on Fantasy. We had always gotten balcony cabins before that, and were impressed with how nice the GS was in comparison. We were offered an upsell on that cruise to the Owner's Suite - while it looked lovely, it wasn't worth the $1800 they wanted for the 4 of us on top of what the GS cost. (for a 5 day cruise!:eek:) I found it interesting that the Owner's Suites were right by Camp Carnival - surprised at the placement due to the possible noise factor on late nights there.

Archived