Slot Pull: Questions on how to organize

jerbeth

I'm gonna ask again. Any experience with so many folks at a slot pull you use 2 machines. We have ideas of what to do, but would love to hear what others have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have not had that issue yet with too many people. And how many are you talking about? in the 100s? But in thinking it over, I may ask 1/2 the group to come at say 2:00 PM and then have the other 1/2 come about 3:00 PM to play. I think if you try to divide the group, there MAY be some resentment that one machine paid more than the other machine. or were you going to combine the winnings of the 2 machines and divide the winnings among everyone? this is a tricky situation and i do not have any good answers for you. Sorry

• Thanks 1

Have not had that issue yet with too many people. And how many are you talking about? in the 100s? But in thinking it over' date=' I may ask 1/2 the group to come at say 2:00 PM and then have the other 1/2 come about 3:00 PM to play. I think if you try to divide the group, there MAY be some resentment that one machine paid more than the other machine. or were you going to combine the winnings of the 2 machines and divide the winnings among everyone? this is a tricky situation and i do not have any good answers for you. Sorry[/size']

Try 160. Yikes!

Try 160. Yikes!

Maybe give out tickets from a prenumbered roll. Have people draw a number out of the hat. Everyone with even numbers goes on one day to the slot pull and everyone with odd numbers goes on a different day. That way it is fair to all. Maybe discuss it at your Meet and Greet how to divide the group.

Edited by cruisin'low
  • Thanks 1

Maybe give out tickets from a prenumbered roll. Have people draw a number out of the hat. Everyone with even numbers goes on one day to the slot pull and everyone with odd numbers goes on a different day. That way it is fair to all. Maybe discuss it at your Meet and Greet how to divide the group.

I think we are just gonna do it same day and time on two machines. The machines will be ones that take 5 coins for a spin so it will be three spins each. I will have a list with order of spinning by CC name so people will be standing by and ready for their turn. There will be 4 of us helping with it.

I will have manual spreadsheets for totals but will have a spreadsheet on the iPad to sort for biggest winners.

What do you think?

Edited by internetwhiz
ok

I think we are just gonna do it same day and time on two machines. The machines will be ones that take 5 coins for a spin so it will be three spins each. I will have a list with order of spinning by CC name so people will be standing by and ready for their turn. There will be 4 of us helping with it.

I will have manual spreadsheets for totals but will have a spreadsheet on the iPad to sort for biggest winners.

What do you think?

It sounds like a good plan. However, I have not seen machines that take 5 coins at a time so each person will only have 3 spins. Maybe on the ship you are going on they do have that type of machine.

Best of luck and hope it turns out super. Good that you have lots of help with you too.

Get back to us here and let everyone know how it went when you return.

Thanks

It sounds like a good plan. However' date=' I have not seen machines that take 5 coins at a time so each person will only have 3 spins. Maybe on the ship you are going on they do have that type of machine.

Best of luck and hope it turns out super. Good that you have lots of help with you too.

Get back to us here and let everyone know how it went when you return.

Thanks[/quote']

It's oasis and lots of dollar machines need a five coin max on a pull

• 1 month later...
You are very welcome.

Hi Ann' date=' Would you be able to email me a spreadsheet for my roll call or you can add it to our roll call its NCL BA on dec 28th

[email']monkeybone412@gmail.com[/email]

thanks in advance

Edited by monkeybone

Ann, would you please, please send the link for the spreadsheet along with the link for a tablet to mikeandbetty22 at sbcglobal dot net ..

I hope that you haven't become too overwhelmed with all of the requests.

Sincerely,

Mike aka RetiredNTraveling

Edited by RetiredNTraveling

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I just returned from a 20 day tour and cruise and so have not seen any of your requests since 10/21/14. i will send you all the info to your emails right away.

So sorry if I missed your deadline and you have left on your cruise but I was unable to get emails on my Trans Atlantic cruise.

Hi Anne, Could you send me your spreadsheet as well? We have a small group for our Slot Pull but I would like to be prepared if it grows. You can send it to lynelz1@aol.com. I have 2 sailings, 12/14 and 12/21 (different ships and different ports) so I can use it for either one. Thank you for taking the time to do this for us and I hope you had a great TA cruise!

Linda Z.

Hi Anne, Could you send me your spreadsheet as well? We have a small group for our Slot Pull but I would like to be prepared if it grows. You can send it to lynelz1@aol.com. I have 2 sailings, 12/14 and 12/21 (different ships and different ports) so I can use it for either one. Thank you for taking the time to do this for us and I hope you had a great TA cruise!

Linda Z.

Thanks Linda. I will send this right away. And yes, I had a great time on the cruise with a pre-cruise trip to Ireland and Spain. Fantastic calm seas on the return cruise to Fort Lauderdale.