OMG, Upgrade to loft suite.

DW got a call yesterday and was asked if she wanted a no cost upgrade from a GS to a Loft Suite, duh of course. It is for this Sat sailng on the Oasis. Very excited now. Does anyone have any pictures and tell me about the Loft? Thank-you.

Congrat's -- enjoy your trip!!!

Are you a C&A member and if so what level????

Congratulations, Islahopper. I think I might have gotten your grand suite. After giving us a D+upgrade from a balcony to a JS, they called yesterday with a new upgrade offer. Like you, I didn't hesitate.

Have a wonderful cruise-I know we will.

Congratulations, Islahopper. I think I might have gotten your grand suite. After giving us a D+upgrade from a balcony to a JS, they called yesterday with a new upgrade offer. Like you, I didn't hesitate.

Congrat's to you too!!!!

DW got a call yesterday and was asked if she wanted a no cost upgrade from a GS to a Loft Suite, duh of course. It is for this Sat sailng on the Oasis. Very excited now. Does anyone have any pictures and tell me about the Loft? Thank-you.

Lucky you. You will love it. I got to see one when we did a cabin crawl.Have a great cruise and enjoy.

Gosh what I would give for an upgrade!! Congratulations!

OMG indeed! :)

Go to you tube and search loft suite on oasis...you can see a video tour....I would post the link, but this new IPad sometimes challenges me in the "cut and paste" dept...lol

I am also 'challenged', but here is info (no photo :o) on an Oasis loft suite. Congratulations, islahopper and your DW!

"The lofts will offer spectacular views of the ocean with floor to ceiling double-height windows to ensure the view will be enjoyed from every vantage point. Other features among these 28 lofts will be a unique modern design dotted with abstract, modern art pieces, spacious living areas on the lower level with contemporary detailing, and a private balcony with sun chairs and stunning views to help guests unwind.

Each loft, which will measure 545 square feet (51 square meters) or larger when combined, and will be fitted in contemporary décor with a Caribbean influence. The design will include an upper-level bedroom that overlooks the living area below and extended ocean views. Beds will be outfitted with white, luxurious duvets complemented by tropical blue and green accents that tie in to the loft's natural surroundings. The lofts will feature LCD televisions, separate vanity areas, a guest bathroom downstairs and master bathroom upstairs featuring his and her shower heads, fog-free mirrors, and limestone mosaic tile accents."

Archived