Who has reached Pinnacle Club status on C&A?

You are correct Patti, as I have cruised with Mario on the Majesty. I'm not trying to debate glcoop, as I think that Mario is at or about 385 plus cruises x 7 equals 2695 and then add 13 would be 2708 cruise points.

It would take 2800 plus cruise points to be 4 times Pinnacle.;)

Rick

Mario just hit the 500th cruise, so, about 3500 cruise points. Also the badges do not resemble the crew badges ( some one asked )

That's really nice that dad takes his daughter cruising a lot :D :)

OMG.... LMAO!!!! Wait until I show this to Herb!!!!:D

Thanks Steve for posting the picture.

We will be onboard the Explorer of the Seas on the Member Cruise with Mario.... so I can post after that cruise as to how many points he has. I can only attest to the fact that he has more than 500.

Oh - thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Edited by Cruising Fool

OMG.... LMAO!!!! Wait until I show this to Herb!!!!:D

Thanks Steve for posting the picture.

We will be onboard the Explorer of the Seas on the Member Cruise with Mario.... so I can post after that cruise as to how many points he has. I can only attest to the fact that he has more than 500.

Oh - thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Enjoy Sydney. See you Friday.:D

Maybe when they did the conversion of credits to points, those that became Charter PC Members each received tags and pp holder.

The few folks that we have talked with since, most recently on our JW TA, only received one tag and one pp holder when they turned PC.

Maybe they ran out of that rich Corinthian leather!! lol

Well, how chintzy. I really like the passport holder, but putting two passports in there would stretch and ultimately ruin it.

And honestly, I don't like the new badge any better than the old one. It's thinner, but still the same size and its just too, "look how important I am" for me. And it can't be made into anything else except maybe an I.D. bracelet. Or maybe the front of a tiara.;)

Edited by critterchick

Well, how chintzy. I really like the passport holder, but putting two passports in there would stretch and ultimately ruin it.

And honestly, I don't like the new badge any better than the old one. It's thinner, but still the same size and its just too, "look how important I am" for me. And it can't be made into anything else except maybe an I.D. bracelet. Or maybe the front of a tiara.;)

OMG screen cleaner please!!:D

• 3 weeks later...
I really would love to live on a ship but work prevents that

I am though hoping to reach pinnacle in just over a year so that would be great

congrats all those out there who love cruising for what it is regardless of levels

it is a life, a source

Greg

Work prevents it? From the cruises in your signature, you HAVE spent and WILL spend just about ALL of 2012 on board! :eek: :)

Work prevents it? From the cruises in your signature, you HAVE spent and WILL spend just about ALL of 2012 on board! :eek: :)

I have been able to do alot of work from the ships this last year as changed the focus of my work

but unfortunately still need to be around the country for a number of weeks here and there

trying to get it that I can stay on a ship though

this year is different due to specific work load, next year won't be as good for latter half of the year

but I love cruising

I have been able to do alot of work from the ships this last year as changed the focus of my work

but unfortunately still need to be around the country for a number of weeks here and there

trying to get it that I can stay on a ship though

this year is different due to specific work load, next year won't be as good for latter half of the year

but I love cruising

I want your job!

• 1 month later...
With the recent changes on C&A, I'm wondering how many of you have reached the Pinnacle club status? I'm only gold, one point short of platinum, but I'm curious how many have reached or are in the works of reaching that status. I'll never get there, unless I suddenly become a millionaire and cruise all year long :D. I can think of some people who already might be there, but I could be wrong too ;)

Cindy

I'm just wondering, you say you are one point short of platinum, but unless I'm missing something it looks like by adding up your cruise nights you are 1 short of Emerald. And if any of your nights were in a JS or above you would have even more points.

I'm just wondering, you say you are one point short of platinum, but unless I'm missing something it looks like by adding up your cruise nights you are 1 short of Emerald. And if any of your nights were in a JS or above you would have even more points.

I think maybe that was at the time he first started the post--in Jan. 2011. Now, they should be Emerald or above.

• 1 year later...

I happened to be sitting next to a Pinnacle couple in Chops Grille for breakfast last year. She announced to me very importantly that she was Pinnace and...."you do know what Pinnacle is, don't you?" :eek:

She tried everything she could to see my badge but it just happened to be laying the wrong way round on my lanyard. :rolleyes:

I was a bit :eek: at her attitude to be honest and to me it isn't about status but about the person that really matters.