Carnival Half Moon Cay Cabana Roll Call

PaulMedik

I got this from another thread awhile back.

1 Taupe

2 Blue

3 Turquoise

4 Orange

5 Sky Blue

Water sports rental

Pirate ship bar

6 Purple

7 Peach

8 Pink

9 Egg Shell

10 Green

11 Gray

12 Yellow

13 Terracotta

14 Red

15 Violet

Can anyone fill in more of the blanks?

"Stay here forever" Bar

Massage hut

Cabana #1 -

Cabana #2 -

Cabana #3 -

Cabana #4 -

Cabana #5 - Sky Blue

Water sports rental

Pirate ship bar

Cabana #6 - Purple

Cabana #7 - Peach (Bathrooms located behind)

Cabana #8 - Pink/Salmon

Cabana #9 -

Cabana #10 -

Cabana #11 - Gray

Cabana #12

Cabana #13

Cabana #14

Cabana #15

I got this from another thread awhile back.

1 Taupe

2 Blue

3 Turquoise

4 Orange

5 Sky Blue

Water sports rental

Pirate ship bar

6 Purple

7 Peach

8 Pink

9 Egg Shell

10 Green

11 Gray

12 Yellow

13 Terracotta

14 Red

15 Violet

does anyone have a map of these cabanas?

How does Carnival chose who gets what cabana? We have one in our party with endurance issues. Hoping Carnival doesn't put us too far from the Food or bathrooms....

Getting excited for the Cabanas !!!!!

Charleyann

You can go to the excursions desk to choose your cabana. They'll have a map there and you can see the locations, where the food is located to the vicinity of the cabana and so forth! :)

You can go to the excursions desk to choose your cabana. They'll have a map there and you can see the locations, where the food is located to the vicinity of the cabana and so forth! :)[/quote

Someone said recently when they went to choose the cabana they wanted it had already been decided which cabana they had before they got there. Im ok with that, but really would prefer a higher cabana where it wont be so noisy from the new bar. Hopefully being a VIP will come in handy if we dont get a higher cabana. No we are not trying to be rude at all its our first time with vip. For those sailing before may I hope you all will let us know how it went for you with the cabana! Thanks!

One word to the wise for getting back on a tender to get on the ship.

Hopefully, first of all, you will be on the only ship on the island for the day. If there are a few thousand more people, the space can get crowded.

Also, when you're coming back to the ship, the line can get VERY LONG to catch a tender. One BIG plus about the new bar near the tender zone is that since the bar staff also work on the ship, they will be on the last tender back to the ship. This allows for those that don't want to wait in an interminal line for over an hour to grab a cold one and relax in the bar.

The last time we were on HMC we used this strategy knowing full well that there was no way of being left on the island if we just hung with the bar staff.

Just an idea..:D

Shelbyjane56 wrote: Someone said recently when they went to choose the cabana they wanted it had already been decided which cabana they had before they got there. Im ok with that, but really would prefer a higher cabana where it wont be so noisy from the new bar. Hopefully being a VIP will come in handy if we dont get a higher cabana. No we are not trying to be rude at all its our first time with vip. For those sailing before may I hope you all will let us know how it went for you with the cabana! Thanks!

Hi Shelbyjane..I thought I read that too! We will be VIP too so I just wonder if they do assign us, if we get to the desk early enough that we can change if we dont like the location assigned.

Your attachment worked, but that's the map that shows 18 cabanas instead of 15.

I hate to add to the confusion, but here is a picture I took of the map on the island in September 2010, and it shows 20 cabanas?... :D

5413761484_8bbf359591_b.jpg

RDP3181,

Perhaps they made their maps and signage with plans to be accurate once they build additional cabanas. They should have used the material used to build the new bar and built additional cabanas instead! :)

If I remember correctly, the first three cabanas that appear to be placed before the bar/massage hut, do not exist. Am I correct? And then the two that come last are not there also? :confused:

ETA: No, that is not right either because the gap is between cabanas 5 and 6. I give up. :rolleyes:

No, that is not right either because the gap is between cabanas 5 and 6. I give up. :rolleyes:

I agree. The more pictures and maps I look at, the more confused I get. Hopefully someone is going soon and can research and report back. If not, I will be there in September. :)

Shelbyjane56 wrote: Someone said recently when they went to choose the cabana they wanted it had already been decided which cabana they had before they got there. Im ok with that, but really would prefer a higher cabana where it wont be so noisy from the new bar. Hopefully being a VIP will come in handy if we dont get a higher cabana. No we are not trying to be rude at all its our first time with vip. For those sailing before may I hope you all will let us know how it went for you with the cabana! Thanks!

Hi Shelbyjane..I thought I read that too! We will be VIP too so I just wonder if they do assign us, if we get to the desk early enough that we can change if we dont like the location assigned.

Looks like you will be with the cabana before we will as we sail on May 14, Im thinking if you get to the desk early I would think with being VIP they would let us change it if its an open one. Hope you will post on here and let me and others who might want to know how it works out for you! Have a FANTASTIC cruise!!! Jane

Looks like you will be with the cabana before we will as we sail on May 14, Im thinking if you get to the desk early I would think with being VIP they would let us change it if its an open one. Hope you will post on here and let me and others who might want to know how it works out for you! Have a FANTASTIC cruise!!! Jane

Actually the cruise on my Sig is just a 3-nighter to Ensenada lol! My Destiny/HMC cruise isnt til Sept. :o

So you get to go first!!! :D

Archived