2012 / 2013 RCI Deployment Opening Schedule

mac_tlc

Or with the unrest in the Middle East are they rethinking keeping as many ships as they have in the Med. I can remember RCCL pulling a ship (can't remember if it was Celebrity or RCI) from Europe and keeping it in Fl. a few years ago.
Yes, another possible reason indeed. It definitely makes me think (speculate) there is some surprise/new deployment that will affect Caribbean itineraries & that RCCL is trying to work out before the release of the Fall 2012/2013 deployments. Something not previously discussed on these boards.:eek:;)

It definitely makes me think (speculate) there is some surprise/new deployment that will affect Caribbean itineraries & that RCCL is trying to work out before the release of the Fall 2012/2013 deployments. Something not previously discussed on these boards.:eek:;)

Informed speculation or brain-altering sunspot speculation?

Yes, another possible reason indeed. It definitely makes me think (speculate) there is some surprise/new deployment that will affect Caribbean itineraries & that RCCL is trying to work out before the release of the Fall 2012/2013 deployments. Something not previously discussed on these boards.:eek:;)
Hope it's not moving Freedom out of Port Canaveral (unless another ship is moved in). I think RCI has to keep a large ship in Port C for 5 years from the initial FOS deployment in May 2009.

There is an odd gap in between Serenades Sept 14th sailing, which would end on Sept. 26th and then the next available sailing shows as October 3rd. What would those 8 mysterious days be?

Just booked our 2012 Mediteranean & Greek Isles trip...so very excited. Now comes the hardest part, the wait. but at least the planning will be fun.

We just booked this one too!! So very excited!:)

Which ship(s)? How about the prices? Thanks for your input.

Which ship(s)? How about the prices? Thanks for your input.

Serenade - We booked a balcony (2 adults and 2 kids) prices for the balcony cabin for the 4 of us ranged from $7300-$7800 total.

I think the balcony cabins start at $1900 per person, oceanview start at $1750 per person. Just go to the Royal Caribbean website and plug in your details to find your pricing.

There is an odd gap in between Serenades Sept 14th sailing, which would end on Sept. 26th and then the next available sailing shows as October 3rd. What would those 8 mysterious days be?

We also noticed that gap, maybe a charter

I believe that they are now back and people are booking them as of this morning.:)

They finally went on sale this morning. I booked mine over the phone, but all of the itineraries are back up on the website with prices.

Thanks! Checked and they are there. I'm not booking until next month, but now I can play around with my calendar and figure out when we can go!

I checked the 2012 transAtlantics. I could find Liberty cruising from Europe to the U.S. in 2011 and again in 2012, but couldn't find its trip eastbound in-between. I presume this is just an oversight by Royal Caribbean.

You cant book it on the Royal website, but you can over the phone.

Saturday, April 14, 2012 Fort Lauderdale, Florida -- 4:30 pm

Sunday, April 15, 2012 Nassau, Bahamas 8:00 am 5:00 pm

Monday, April 16, 2012 Cruising -- --

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 Cruising -- --

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 Cruising -- --

Thursday, April 19, 2012 Cruising -- --

Friday, April 20, 2012 Cruising -- --

Saturday, April 21, 2012 Cruising -- --

Sunday, April 22, 2012 Cruising -- --

Monday, April 23, 2012 Tenerife, Canary Islands 8:00 am 6:00 pm

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 Cruising -- --

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 Seville (cadiz), Spain 10:00 am 8:00 pm

Thursday, April 26, 2012 Malaga, Spain 6:00 am 3:00 pm

Friday, April 27, 2012 Valencia, Spain 10:30 am 6:30 pm

Saturday, April 28, 2012 Barcelona, Spain 6:00 am --

Still cannot book 2012 Alaska cruises on line website and it won't let you check individual cabin pricing. I finally called this morning to ask when they will be available, looking to book a favorite cabin, and was told it was already taken.

"How long have you been booking cabins?"

"Two days now".

Sheeez.....

Did not get the cabin I wanted, and felt frustrated there is no way to know when these are available unless you call constantly.

• 2 weeks later...

We've just returned from a 5-day cruise on the Radiance out of Tampa with our family. It was fabulous and we're planning a repeat cruise for next year. However, all prefer cruising in May as opposed to April. And, we'd like to include our college aged grandchildren, too. First question: RCI's website shows the Jewel's last cruise out of Tampa as April 23, 2012. Nothing for April 28th to May 3rd. On May 3rd, the Jewel leaves out of Miami for Europe. My assumption is that April 28 - May 3rd will be readying the ship for the transatlantic. However, certain cruise websites are showing the April 28th date without pricing. I feel sure it's a mistake on their part. Second question: When I pull up cruises for 2012, only the Allure and Oasis are shown. I've called RCI. Some agents tell me that these two ships will be the only ones out of Florida for May. Others say they don't know and some have told me that there is a possibility that new itineraries will be announced April 25th. People on this board seem to always have the right answers. Help?

I just got off the phone with a Royal Agent. The Oasis schedule is loaded through September 2013. I was told to call back tomorrow for prices.

YAHOOO!!! ;)

Thank you for posting this. Here I was thinking I would have to wait for another week.

Archived